LIVE IN THE NOW

2 YEARS LATER
Alison's POV
After mines and Emily's night I lie in the bed watching her sleep.

Emily stirs and opens her eyes as I use the remote control to open the curtains, letting the sun in

-GOOD MORNING MOMMY I whisper to her while staring into her beautiful brown eyes.
-GOOD MORNING MAMA Emily tiredly says in her raspy morning voice. WHY AREN'T YOU DRESSED? she questions me. YOU'RE ALWAYS UP BY THIS TIME.
I laugh a little and try to stand up, only failing.
-IM SORE, THAT'S WHY I state making her laugh.
-IM SORRY I SHOULD'VE GONE EASY HUH? she questions.
-NO I quip. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE ROUGH I whisper before licking her earlobe.
-OH YEAH? WANNA GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND? Emily questions me with a smirk on her face and a hand on my ass.
-MHMM I hum, lifting the sheets and getting on top of her in a straddling position.
Emily wraps her legs around my waist and flips me over before spreading my legs, going down to my center.
-FUCK.. I LOVE YOU I moan as she handles her business.
-MAMA, MOMMY! Courtney yells barging in our room.
Emily quickly gets up and wraps us both in sheets trying to cover our nudeness.
-YEAH COURT? I ask while huffing.
-CAN HANNAH AND THE GIRLS COME OVER? Our oldest daughter questions.
-NOT TODAY BABY WE HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE, MAYBE TOMORROW I tell her.
-CAN THEY COME? she asks. PLEASE?
-BUG GET OUT Emily says making Courtney gasp and walk away.
-WE SERIOUSLY NEED A NEW LOCK Emily tells me.
-YEAH WE DEFINITELY NEED A NEW ONE I laugh getting out of bed going in the bathroom to do my daily hygiene.
Now in the shower I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist
-HEY I quip turning around to kiss my wife.
-WE GOTTA HURRY BEFORE THE REST OF THE MONSTERS WAKE UP Emily tells me, gently pushing my back against the cold tiles while wrapping my legs around her waist.
After our steamy shower we get dressed and head downstairs to make breakfast.
-COURT TIME FOR BREAKFAST I say to her walking out in the backyard to see her and Amy our new neighbor.

-HI MS. FIELDS Amy says waving at me.
-HEY AMY I say to her. YOU'RE WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR BREAKFAST.
-THANKS BUT MY DAD IS TAKING US OUT FOR BREAKFAST WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND she says rolling her eyes. COURTNEY I SHOULD GET GOING.
-OK SEE YA AMY Courtney says to her before running over to hug my side, walking in the kitchen.
-HI MAMA Dylan says to me as I turn to walk up the stairs.