I MISS YOU

4 MONTHS LATER
EMILY'S POV
It's been four months since Alison and I broke up and to tell you the truth I just want my princess back.
I'm doing horrible in and out of school, my grades are slipping only because I skip all of the classes that Alison and I have together and can I just say my mom is pretty pissed about that.
After slumping around the house all day in the same gray sweater, white shirt and black leggings I had on 2 days ago I sit on the window seal in me and Alison's room ( which is now just my room) and cry while looking at an old photo of us I framed when we moved in.
Why didn't you just tell her? I think to myself.
After a couple of short fast breaths I shut my eyes tight and let the tears flow down my face.
-I MISS YOU I say while running my thumb across the photo.
I start to cry more when my mind immediately flashes back to the night Alison came to get the rest of her things to move back into her mom's house.
~Flashback~
-ALI WILL YOU JUST LISTEN FOR A SECOND? I question as Alison barges past me bumping into my shoulder with a box full of her things.
-ALIS...
-WHAT EMILY! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY? she shouts while turning around to face me.
-I'M SORRY ALI I say. I WAS IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION AND I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BUT...
-YOU KNOW WHAT CUT THE BULLSHIT EMILY, JUST GET TO THE POINT! WHY'D YOU DO IT? she asks with tears falling down her face.
I try to explain but I can't seem to find the right words so I stay silent.
-GOODBYE EMILY she scoffs while opening the door.
I quickly grab onto her wrist and turn her around again.
-PLEASE ALI... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I plead. I'M SORRY, I NEED YOU AND I NEED OUR DAUGHTER I add as I sob loudly.
Alison looks down at my hand on hers before snatching hers away.
-SHE'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER SHE'S MINE SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM US she says before closing the door walking away leaving me standing there.
~End Of Flashback~
ALISON'S POV
After Courtney and I get out of the bathtub I get us both dried up before placing her on the bed heading over to the stack of DVD's on my TV.
-WHAT DO YOU WANNA WATCH? I ask the 1 year old sitting in her Doc McStuffins pjs.
-MWEWMAID Courtney whispers while putting her foot in her mouth.
-LITTLE MERMAID IT IS I say while popping the DVD in and laying on the bed cuddling Courtney.
As we lay in the bed I feel a tear begin to fall down my eye.
I unlock my phone revealing a video of me tickling Emily and stare at it for a few minutes.
-I MISS YOU I whisper to myself.
Within another five seconds I throw my phone on the floor and begin to cry more.
-I HATE YOU I say while crying into Courtney's head.
Courtney looks up to me as if I was talking to her and I laugh.
-NOT YOU BABY, MOMMY LOVES YOU WITH ALL MY HEART I say while rubbing her head.
Once Courtney falls asleep I turn the Tv off and fall asleep along with her.

Sorry for the short chapter I was super busy today and I wasn't able to write more. Tell me if you liked this chapter or if you guys have any special requests for Emison in the next chapters. 😊