MINE TOO

I'm back bitches!!! 😊
Alison's POV
-YUP I quip raising an eyebrow. SO YOU WEREN'T GONNA TELL ME WERE YOU? I ask.
Emily opens her mouth as if she's going to say something but stops.
-ALI I WAS GONNA TELL YOU..I JUST NEEDED THE RIGHT WAY TO TELL YOU she shamefully mumbles.
-THE RIGHT WAY TO TELL ME? I scoff. ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I rhetorically question.
EMILY WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO TELL SOMEONE THAT THEIR CHILD IS MISSING? I ask.
Emily starts to sniffle while looking away from me.
-I'M SORRY ALRIGHT? Emily asks. I'M SO SORRY BUT I CAN EXPL...
-EXPLAIN? I yell. EMILY YOU LOST MY DAUGHTER I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW. MAYBE YOU DONT CARE AS MUCH AS I DO BECAUSE SHE'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER BUT SHE'S MINE AND YOU ALMOST TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME I say through a rage full of tears. THANK GOD BRIAN FOUND HER CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN TO WATCH HER CLOSE ENOUGH.
Emily's head turns and stares at the kids before looking at me.
We see Courtney stir in her sleep a little so I pick her up and take her upstairs to her room.
Emily does the same with the twins.
After taking Courtney's clothes off and putting her pjs on I tuck her in and walk back to our room.
When I walk in I see that Emily is sitting on the ledge of the bed with her face in her hands.
-SHE'S MY DAUGHTER TOO ALI Emily says through her hands.
-LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHARED THE SAME DNA AS HER I angrily quip getting in the bed.
She then scoffs to herself and stands up to walk out of the room.
-AND BY THE WAY BRIAN DIDN'T FIND HER Emily states. AN EMPLOYEE DID she says rolling her glossy eyes and walking down the stairs.
What the fuck Ali why'd you say that? I mentally ask myself.
Now laying in the bed with the lights off I remember that I can't sleep unless Emily is next to me.
When I get up to go to the bathroom I can hear small sobs coming from downstairs.
I wash my hands and hit the bathroom light before going down to see Emily on the couch crying.
I let out a sigh as I walk closer to her.
-COME TO BED I say but she ignores me turning around so that her back is facing me.
Why is she so stubborn?
Emily's POV
As I'm downstairs lying on the couch I can't help but to cry.
I know I'm not Courtney's biological mother but I'm still her mom.
While lying there I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
-COME TO BED Alison says as I turn around giving her the cold shoulder.
-EMILY Alison says in a much more calmer voice than earlier tonight.
Once she realizes that I'm not answering her she climbs on the couch and straddles me.
-EM LOOK AT ME PLEASE she says taking my hands in hers.
-SHE'S MY DAUGHTER AS MUCH AS SHE IS YOURS ALI I state. AND JUST BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE THE SAME DNA DOESNT MEAN THAT SHE ISN'T MINE, I'VE BEEN IN HER LIFE SINCE BEFORE SHE WAS ONE AND I PLAN ON STAYING SO DON'T TELL ME THAT SHE'S ONLY YOURS... I WAS SCARED TOO EARLIER, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE WAS AND IT KILLED ME. I LOST HER AND I KNOW THAT I MESSED UP OK AND I'M SO SORRY BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL WORSE ABOUT THE SITUATION I say crying more than I was before.
-I KNOW, AND SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER TOO EM Alison says wiping away my tears. I COULD NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU, COURTNEY LOVES YOU MORE THAN SHE LOVES ME she says chuckling a little. I JUST...I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER AND I ONLY SAID IT BECAUSE I WAS MAD.
I sit up with her still on my lap so I can look her in the eyes.
-THAT'S THE THING ALISON YOU SHOULDN'T SAY IT AT ALL, I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO BE REMINDED THAT I'M BIOLOGICALLY NOTHING TO COURTNEY I debate. EVERY TIME WE FIGHT OR SOMETHING HAPPENS YOU BRING THAT UP AND IT HURTS I add.
-SHE'S YOURS, THAT PIECE OF PAPER RIGHT THERE Alison says pointing to the adoption papers hanging on the wall. I MEAN YEAH THAT MAKES IT LEGAL BUT YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HER MOM SINCE THE MOMENT YOU CAME INTO OUR LIVES AND I'M SORRY IF I MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME AND COURTNEY she says taking my face in her hands to lean down and kiss me.
As I kiss back I start to feel Alison slowly grinding on my lap.
I smile into the kiss and use both hands to palm each side of her ass.
While still kissing me Alison starts to unbutton my shirt.
She starts to kiss down my jawline and neck sending chills all through my body.
I clench my legs together to suppress the wetlands forming in between my thighs but as she continues to grind it just gets wetter.
-ALI IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT THERES GONNA NEED TO BE A FLOOD WATCH IN MY PANTS I say informing her of what she's doing to me.
Alison smiles while sucking on my neck and stops to look at me.
-KEEP DOING WHAT, EM? she innocently asks. THIS? she questions beginning to grind with a little more force causing crazy friction between my pants and vagina.
A moan escapes my mouth echoing throughout the room.
-YEAH THAT I say nodding my head and biting my lip.
Alison comes back up to my face and kisses me on the mouth.
If I'm the one that lost Courtney and I'm getting this kind of treatment maybe I should lose more kids.
-I'M STILL MAD AT YOU Alison says as if she read my mind.
She takes her hand that was once cupping my breast and brings it down to the waistband of my panties, sliding a finger into my wetness.
-THERE'S A POOL DOWN THERE Alison coos. MAYBE I SHOULD GO SWIMMING she says staring into my lust filled eyes with hers.
I start to go insane, arching my back off of the couch taking in a gasp of air when she slides her finger out of my panties purposely flicking my swollen clit.
-DONT TEASE I plead as she pulls down my pants and panties in one swift movement.
Alison wastes no time and slowly swipes her tongue up and down my center causing me to grab her hair.
-DONT TOUCH ME Alison grits out as she comes up for air. IF YOU TOUCH ME I'LL STOP, YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED she adds.
-ALI I SAID THAT I'M....OH FUCCK! I moan out as she flicks and sucks on my clit while fingering my hole.
I begin to squirm and grip onto the cushions feeling like I'm gonna reach my peak.
-BABY I'M GONNA CUM... ALI! ALI!!!
-NOT YET EM Alison says between eating my soaking core. NOT UNTIL I SAY SO.
My legs starts to shake and buck as she wraps her legs around mine, meeting center to center.
Alison starts to grind our centers together mixing all of our juices together.
-EM.. EM OH SHIT Alison moans out. CUM BABY she tells me so we can release together.
Doing as she says I feel my inner walls tighten up as all of my juices spew out onto Alison's center as hers does the same to mine.
-SHIT
-SHIT!
We both say in unison lying on top of each other breast to breast.
-I'M SO SORRY I breathlessly say before kissing her with so much love.
-I LOVE YOU Alison says flipping over to lie next to me and tracing patterns on my stomach.
-FOREVER I say wrapping my arms around her.
Alison soon falls asleep in my arms as I lie there staring at the window watching the sun come up.

Finally updated!
Took me long enough 😂
Emison smut after a fight 😏
Hope you guys like it.
Enjoy 😊
-D