PPD

4 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
-MAMA CAN I HELP YOU WITH GRACE AND LILY? Courtney questions me with a pouted lip.
-ARE YOU TURNING YOUR LITTLE SISTERS INTO YOUR DOLLS? I joke.
I pat the spot next to me on the couch telling her to sit down.
Once she's seated I hand her Lily, fixing her posture so she can hold her correctly.
Lily stirs in her arms and looks up at her and smiles.
-MAMA SHE LIKES ME Courtney happily states.
-YEAH I say. SHE LOVES YOU AND SO DOES GRACE AND DYLAN AND COREY I tell her.
Suddenly Grace starts to whimper in my arms.
-ITS OK GRACEY Courtney tells her giving her a nickname already.
Courtney gently removes one of her hands from underneath Lily and brings it over to Grace to calm her down.
Grace then takes all five fingers and latches them around Courtney's one finger.
I look at all three of them and smile at the beautiful angels I've created.
As the twins fall asleep I help Courtney put Lily in her baby swing, doing the same to Grace afterwards.
Courtney stares down at them and looks up at me while smiling.
I smile back and pull her into my embrace to hug her.
-MAMA'S LITTLE HELPER I whisper to her, leaning down to kiss her forehead.
The front door suddenly flies open and Dylan and Corey run in with Emily behind them.
-COCO! Dylan yells running over to hug his big sister.
-QUIET DYL THE BABIES ARE SLEEPING Courtney tells him.
-THEY SWEEPY? Corey questions as she watches them sleep.
-YEAH BABY THEY'RE SLEEPY I say running my fingers through her light brown hair.
-SOWWY Dylan apologizes for being loud. MAMA ME SOWWY.
I laugh a little and kiss his fat cheek.
-ITS OK BABY BOY I tell him.
-COCO DUPPA WHY Corey says pointing to the tv.
-OKAYY LETS GO Courtney says rolling her eyes leading Dylan and Corey upstairs to watch super why.
Emily laughs at Courtney before sitting down next to me.
She then stretches and yawns lying her head on my shoulder.
-IM BEAT Emily quips.
-THEY WORE YOU OUT I SEE I joke referring to Corey and Dylan.
-MHM Emily hums. I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE BIG ENOUGH TO DO THAT TOO she says looking at Lily and Grace sleeping peacefully.
I stare at them then to Emily and then back.
-EMILY WHY'D YOU DO IT? I ask. AT THE HOSPITAL WITH GRACE AND LILY?
Emily sits up and looks me in the eyes.
-I DON'T KNOW she shrugs. I JUST KNOW I CANT SIT BY AND WATCH THEM GROW UP WITHOUT ANOTHER PARENT IN THEIR LIFE BECAUSE THEIR BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS AN ASS. I ALREADY HAVE THREE KIDS, WHAT'S TWO MORE?
I stare into her eyes and remember that this is why I fell in love with her in the first place.
She's so caring, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with her she still ends up helping somehow.
Emily gets quiet and her eyes flicker back in forth from my eyes to my lips.
I can literally feel the sexual tension rising at the speed of light so I get up and walk into the kitchen.
-WHERE'S MAYA? I ask.
-WORK Emily states. I TOLD HER THAT IM STAYING HERE FOR A WHILE TO HELP OUT.
-OH I quip. I'LL BE UPSTAIRS I state walking up the steps.
Now going through old clothes in my room I see an old dress that I used to love.
I try it on and notice that it doesn't fit how it used to.
Staring in the mirror all I see is the way the dress is now tight around my curves.

(She is so perfect 😍)
Emily's POV
-ALI? I call out walking up the stairs.
I walk into the room to let her know that I'm leaving but I see her standing in the mirror in nothing but her underwear crying.
-HEY, WHAT'S WRONG? I ask walking up behind her.
Alison looks up in the mirror and her eyes are bloodshot red.
-IM UGLY AREN'T I? she questions me.
-WHAT? ALI WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I ask.
-I DON'T LOOK THE SAME she cries. I GAINED TONS OF WEIGHT FROM BEING PREGNANT AND I CANT EVEN FIT MY CLOTHES.
I quickly grab her chin, turning her face towards the mirror.
-LOOK I say showing her, her own reflection. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL ALISON, EVERY PART OF YOU IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. A LITTLE BABY WEIGHT WONT CHANGE THAT AND IF ANYTHING IT MAKES YOU MORE BEAUTIFUL.
-YEAH RIGHT, EM Alison mutters through tears. YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL TECHNICALLY MY WIFE.
I sigh and turn her around to face me.
-ALI YOU'RE PHENOMENALLY BEAUTIFUL I say placing my hands on her arms. EACH CURVE AND FRECKLE FROM YOUR FACE ON DOWN IS PERFECT I add sliding my hands down her hips. AND IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT, IF I WAS I WOULDN'T BE FEELING LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW I add.
-EM Alison lowly says looking down.
-YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD I state lifting her head up with my fingers.
Alison wraps her arms around my waist and buries her head into my chest while crying.
I gently kiss the top of her head and lay her down, lying right beside her.
___________
Opening my eyes I realize what time it is.
I told Maya I'd meet her after work.
I get up and kiss Ali's forehead and check on the kids before heading out.
-EMILY IM IN HERE Maya calls out once I enter her apartment.
I walk in the room to see Maya with red laced lingerie on.
-HOW WAS YOUR DAY? She questions me taking my hands, leading me to the bed.
-IT WAS OK I STAYED A LITTLE LATE TRYING TO CHEER ALI UP BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS FINE I state.
-OH OK Maya quips taking my shirt off.
-MAYA WHAT ARE YOU DOI...
Before I could even finish my sentence she lays me back on the bed and begins to kiss my neck down to my stomach.
-JUST RELAX she says slipping her hand into my pants.
-MAYA I REALLY DON... OH SHIT I moan as soon as she enters my panties, pinching my clit between her fingers.
She continues to massage me making my eyes roll to the back of my head.
-THAT FEELS SO GOOD DOESN'T IT? She questions before kissing me with so much heat and passion.
-MM...OH MY GOD I moan into her mouth.
She keeps going, picking up the pace every time.
I can feel myself reaching my peak so I grip a handful of sheets while trying to keep my breathing steady.
-ALMOST THERE Maya seductively coos into my ear.
-MM..FUCK...AH. ALI I moan.
Maya quickly jumps up and glares at me.
Shit Emily wtf!
I sit up as well covering myself with the sheets as she continues to glare at me.
-WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? Maya angrily asks with fury in her eyes.
-MAYA IM...
-NO Maya says. YOU DIDN'T CALL ME MAYA YOU CALLED ME ALI.
-IM SO SOR...
-GET OUT she says pointing to the door.
I walk closer to try to apologize again but that rages her even more.
-GET OUT EMILY! she yells. SCREW YOU, YOU NEED HELP she shouts storming into the bathroom.
I gather my things and put them on, shamefully leaving.
I didn't mean to hurt her.
I'm still in love with Alison.
I get in my car and ride over to my hotel room.
Now laying there I begin to think if people's lives would be better off without me.
I'm a fuck up.
I pull out my phone and dial my Dads number in Texas.
He's stationed there for a while so my mother moved out there to be closer to him again.
-EMMY My dad excitedly says.
-HEY DAD I glumly say.
-EMMY WHAT'S WRONG? He questions being able to tell by my voice that something is wrong.
I let him know about everything that's going on and he gives me advice.
-IM GONNA COME STAY OUT THERE FOR A WHILE I tell him. I DON'T WANNA KEEP RUINING THINGS I cry.
My dad and I talk for a while longer before it's time for him to go back.
Now off the phone I lay there crying thinking about leaving Alison and the kids.
I know it's only temporary but it's something I need to do.

Emily called Maya, Alison 😂
Courtney is a great big sister.
Alison suffers from PPD (postpartum depression)
She's been depressed ever since Grace and Lily were born.
No more Emaya 🤗
Emily is moving to Texas.
Does Ali still love Emily?
Enjoy 😊
-D