SHOULD'VE SWALLOWED

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
-PARIS WAS GREAT BUT SADLY WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO ROSEWOOD Emily assures me while rubbing her thumb on my hand as she drives.
As we drive home I keep replaying mine and Emily's visit to the Eiffel Tower in my head.
~Flashback~
My mom is still in Paris and wanted to see Courtney before we left so today it's just me and Em.
As the lights of the Eiffel Tower twinkle and glisten Emily and I stand back and watch.
-DID I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU TODAY? Emily questions making me giggle and blush.
-ONLY A GAZILLION TIMES EM I tease while she wraps her arms around my stomach, resting her chin on my shoulder.
Emily shifts her head a little, indicating that she wants to kiss me so I do the same.
Emily soon gets disturbingly quiet after a couple of sweet kisses, going back to her former position.
She lets out an audible brisk sigh and places her chin back onto my shoulder.
I shake my head and chuckle before giving into her dramatic actions.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask breaking the silence.
-I WAS THINKING MAYBE Emily says stopping in her tracks. MAYBE AFTER GRADUATION WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER BABY she states rubbing my stomach in a circular motion.
I stay quiet for a while to think about her proposal.
I guess I didn't respond soon enough because Emily starts to panic.
-OR NOT... THAT WAS STUPID, I'M SORRY I SHOULD'VE JUST KEPT MY...
-EM I say cutting her rambling short. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT, IT'S GREAT THAT WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE I say cringing a little at the last word that came from my mouth.
That bitches name.
Emily stands in silence as that little dimple pops out above her eyebrow telling me that she's thinking hard.
I wrap my arms around her neck and bring her in for another kiss.
-I WANT ANOTHER BABY I mumble against her lips. I WANT COURTNEY TO HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH I add.
-BUT? Emily questions knowing me so well.
-BUT I'VE ALREADY PUSHED A BABY OUT OF THERE..AT FIFTEEN I tease while laughing and pointing at my vagina.
Emily laughs and I bring my hands up to touch her stomach.
-OH NO, ALI NO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT Emily says in a matter of fact tone.
I get closer to her face, feeling her breathing clashing with mine and bat my eyes.
-BUT EM I whine while doing the Courtney pout face that Emily can't resist.
Emily shakes her head in defeat and laughs.
-MAYBE she says. I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT, NOW C'MON LETS GO Emily adds leading me up the stairs of the Eiffel Tower.
~End Of Flashback~
Emily and I get out of the car, packing Courtney with us while walking up to our house.
When we reach the driveway I see Jason and CeCe's cars.
-WHEN DID THEY GET HERE? Emily questions.
I shrug my shoulders and unlock the door.
Walking inside we're met by my brother and sister sitting along side a guy that looks exactly like Jason.
-WHO'S THIS? I ask placing Courtney down so she can walk into her room.
The handsome toned blonde stands up and extends his hand.
-I'M CHARLES he states.
I slowly shake his hand while glaring at my brother and sister.
Charles, our half brother. Our fathers son that he had after stepping out on our mother.
Emily's POV
After putting Courtney in the bathtub and leaving the door open I hear the guy speak up.
-I'M CHARLES he says as he stands up.
I walk by Alison to grab Courtney's bath toys making sure I brush her shoulder.
-WHO'S CHARLES I whisper as I swiftly walk by them.
-CHARLES IS OUR BROTHER Alison states looking upset. HE IS THE DEVILS SON she adds.
I'm pretty sure that my eyes bulged out of my head when she said that.
-OH UMM I'M GONNA GET COURTNEY READY FOR BED I awkwardly state.
Maybe six minutes after getting Courtney dried and dressed, I try to get her to go to sleep but now she wants strawberry milk.
I put my daughter on my hip as we walk into the kitchen to get her milk.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP? Alison questions the toddler.
-MIWLK is all Courtney says before I sit her on the counter, giving her a sipping cup filled with strawberry milk.
As Courtney drinks her milk I join the rest of the group in the living room.
-SHE'S ADORABLE Charles says. I WASN'T AWARE THAT YOU HAD A KID SO YOUNG he adds earning a look from me.
-YEAH WELL THANKS TO YOUR FATHER I DID Alison mutters.
I hold Alison's hand in order to calm her down.
-THIS IS EMILY MY WIFE Alison says introducing me to Charles.
Charles nods his head and extends his hand again.
-NICE TO MEET YOU EMILY he says shaking my hand. BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN THANKS TO HIM? he questions.
Alison lets out a devilish chuckle before answering his question.
-OHH YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT DADDY WAS A SAINT? Alison snaps. NOPE HE RAPED ME she quips. "OH AND THE BEST PART IS I WAS ONLY FIFTEEN."
-ALI CALM DOWN I whisper to her but she ignores me going straight into bitch mode.
Charles jumps up to his father's defense.
-THAT'S NOT TRUE! Charles yells causing Courtney to drop her milk in a fright.
I inhale and and exhale before walking away to pick up the spilt milk.
-THAT'S IT! TIME FOR YOU TO GO Jason jumps in gripping Charles' arm.
-NO JASON IT'S FINE Alison says holding up her hand.
Jason releases Charles from his grip and sits back down.
-ALI I say in a warning tone as she steps closer to him.
-YOUR DAD, OUR DAD Alison corrects herself. HE WAS THE DEVIL HIMSELF, AND HE RAPED HIS FIFTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO! she yells.
Charles shakes his head again.
-THAT'S NOT TRUE, HE WAS A GOOD MAN he replies.
Alison and I scoff in unison before she responds.
-THAT'S TOTALLY FINE IF YOU THINK SO, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS TRUE? Alison questions him. YOUR MOTHER WAS HIS WHORE AND SHE SHOULD'VE SWALLOWED she adds.
Jason, CeCe and I drop our jaws in synchronization while Charles chokes on his saliva.
-GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK OR I'LL BURY YOU Alison says, reminding me of her old self.
That was scary as hell but to be honest it totally turned me on, I mean it's definitely Niagara Falls down there right now.
I grab Courtney from the counter and walk her to her bedroom before coming back.
-UHH I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD GO I suggest after seeing Alison's bitchy side.
Jason and CeCe stand up and walk over to their sister to hug her.
As they hug her Alison stands in shock of what she just said.
-LET'S GO ASSHOLE CeCe snaps before pushing Charles out of the door.
Charles tries to give her a little push in return but she just knees him in the balls.
-EM TAKE CARE OF HER TONIGHT Jason says before shutting the door.
I walk over to Alison as she stares at the floor.
-ALI? I question lifting her face to see her bloodshot eyes and stained cheeks.
Alison then wraps her arms around me tightly and begins to cry.
-SHH IT'S OK I whisper while rubbing her back and leading her to our bedroom.
I lay her down and cuddle her head into my chest while playing with her hair.
-IT'S OK BABE I'M RIGHT HERE I mumble into her hair.
Alison finally falls into a deep sleep after sniffling and crying for most of the night.
We can talk about it more in the morning but right now I just need to make sure she's okay. I think to myself before falling asleep as well.

I usually don't update on PLL DAY but since Emison has sex tonight I'm feeling generous lol 😂
ENJOY
-D