ULTRASOUND

3 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
I Stretch myself out as I get out of bed preparing for my day.
Today is Courtney's first day of preschool and Alison has class so I have to be the one to take her.
I also have my five month ultrasound today.
As I walk out of the bathroom from brushing my teeth my mouth falls open into a big yawn.
The floorboards start to shake and I can hear the surround sound from the Tv downstairs.
-DADDY? I ask rubbing my eyes.
-GOOD MORNING EMMY my father says before kissing my forehead and turning back to the refrigerator.
I quickly pick up his cup of coffee and place it to my lips.
Before I could even take a swig my dad takes the mug from my hands.
-NO COFFEE FOR YOU YOUNG LADY, WE HAVE TO KEEP THAT LITTLE ONE HEALTHY he states pointing at my small bump.
I smile at him while walking over to Courtney.
-HEY BABY I say kissing her forehead as she eats her cereal and watches The Wiggles.
-HI MWOMMY Courtney mumbles out with a mouthful of Cheerios.
-DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask him.
-ALISON ASKED ME TO GO WITH YOU TO YOUR ULTRASOUND TODAY he states. YOU HUNGRY? my father questions sliding me a bowl of banana nut oatmeal.
My favorite.
-I'M STARVING I say rubbing my stomach after feeling the baby kick. WHERE'S ALI? I ask.
Just as I said her name Alison comes walking into the kitchen.
-HEY Alison quips walking past me rubbing my shoulder. HEY DAD Alison says to my dad.
She then grabs her bag and starts to pack her books into it.
Though there is food sitting on the counter Alison grabs a granola bar and shoves it in her bag.
-IS THAT YOUR BREAKFAST? I ask her.
-YEAH I'M RUNNING LATE TODAY Alison sighs out after giving Courtney a kiss.
-OK THAT'S NOT REAL FOOD, GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES I'LL MAKE YOU SOMETHING I say putting down my oatmeal, walking over to the fridge.
Alison sighs and rolls her eyes a little as she continues to pack her things.
-I SAID THAT I CAN'T.. I'M RUNNING LATE she admits.
-ALI EAT I demand handing her a bowl of my father's famous oatmeal.
Alison looks at me and then at the clock.
-I'M NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE UNTIL YOU EAT SOMETHING I say handing her some pregnancy vitamins as well.
She huffs and takes a seat, popping the gummy vitamins into her mouth before eating the oatmeal.
I quickly glance at my father and he is busy chuckling.
-WHAT'S FUNNY? I ask, kind of confused.
-YOU TWO ARE LIKE AN OLD COUPLE THAT'S BEEN MARRIED FOR YEARS he says before hiding his grin with his coffee mug.
I playfully roll my eyes at him.
Alison finishes her food and gets up from the table.
-HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL BABY GIRL I'M SORRY I CAN'T TAKE YOU Alison says to Courtney giving her a big hug. AND LET ME KNOW HOW EVERYTHING GOES TODAY AT THE DOCTORS she adds.
-ALRIGHT, DO YOU NEED A RIDE? My dad questions her, Alison shakes her head no.
-I LOVE YOU Alison quips.
-LOVE YOU TOO I say after giving her a chaste kiss on the lips.
Alison's POV
I'm super bummed that I don't get to take Courtney to her first day of Preschool, and it doesn't help that I'm missing Emily's ultrasound either.
As I'm walking down the street to the campus I stop at the coffee shop to get hot chocolate.
After walking out of the store I accidentally bump into someone, causing them to drop their things.
-I'M SO SORRY I say helping the raven haired girl pick up her things.
I guess she noticed that I was pregnant.
Who wouldn't I'm as big as a whale.
-IT'S FI..
she stops talking when she realizes who I am.
-VERONICA I awkwardly say.
Veronica Lodge was one of my best friends at Riverdale along side with Allison and Brittany, but Ronnie and Britt decided to tell the whole school that I was a whore and that I slept with my father for fun.
On top of that once they told everyone that I was pregnant my boyfriend Reggie broke up with me and She purposely started dating him.
-ALISON DILAURENTIS Veronica coos giving me the signature smirk that I taught her. SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE I SEE she says looking down at my stomach.
-NICE TO SEE YOU TOO RONNIE I say throwing her a fake smile in return.
-STILL HAVING YOUR FATHERS BABIES? she questions while sipping her coffee.
I chuckle and look down at her high heels.
-STILL WEARING KNOCK OFFS? I sarcastically ask now smiling again.
She then looks down at her shoes and purse before backing up a little.
Veronica crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows at me.
-YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TRY GETTING LOOSER CLOTHING, NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE CARRYING YOUR LITTLE SISTER she teases before turning around to her car.
I laugh at her and then call out for her.
-HOW LOOSE SHOULD I GET THEM? AS LOOSE AS YOUR PUSSY? I  question smiling because I know I won this war. YOU REALLY SHOULD'NT SLEEP WITH EVERYONE I add.
Veronica scowls at me and hops in her car quickly speeding off.
I roll my eyes and lock my car door before heading to class.
No Ones POV
After eating breakfast Wayne, Emily and Courtney hop into the car and head over to the preschool.
Once there Emily gets herself and Courtney out walking towards the building.
-BYE PAPAW Courtney dryly says taking her mommy's hand.
Emily takes a glance down at Courtney and notice that she isn't as happy as she was this morning.
-WHAT'S WRONG BUG? Emily questions her kneeling down to her height.
-ME NO WANT YOU TO LEAWVE Courtney quietly whimpers.
Emily sighs and hugs her daughter tightly.
She then assures Courtney that everything will be fine and that she will have so much fun.
-ME AND MAMA WILL BE HERE TO PICK YOU UP AFTER SCHOOL OKAY? Emily questions the toddler.
Courtney happily nods her head and gives Emily a hug and kiss before running into the classroom with her new teacher.
Emily looks back once more and waves at Courtney through the window before getting back into the car heading to the hospital.
_________________________
Emily's POV
-DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE SEX OF THE BABY? Doctor Gray asks.
I look to my father and then to my phone.
-DO YOU WANNA KNOW YET? I ask Alison who I am on FaceTime with.
Alison tells me that it's up to me and I rapidly nod my head.
-LETS SEE doctor Gray says looking on the screen while rubbing the Ultrasound Probe on my stomach.
YOU'RE HAVING A HEALTHY BABY BOY she says which brings tears to my eyes.
Alison gets excited and tells me she loves me before hanging up to go to her next class.
-I'M PROUD OF YOU EMMY my dad says crying, bringing me into a hug after I clean the gel from my stomach.
-DAD DON'T CRY I say laughing a bit as I hug him.
-I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY GIRL IS HAVING A BABY he says. EMMY YOU ARE A GREAT MOM TO COURTNEY AND YOU'RE GONNA BE A GREAT MOM TO YOURS AND ALISON'S NEW BABIES my dad adds smiling and helping me down from the bed.
Doctor Gray hands us a couple of ultrasound photos for everyone before we make our way out.
As we sit in the car I can't help but to stare at the photos.
In each one he has this tiny smile on his face.
I start to cry again as we drive home.
There's a beautiful little boy in there. I think to myself while rubbing my stomach.
-I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU I whisper. WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU I say referring to Me, Ali and Courtney.
My dad drops me off at home and I fall asleep until Alison gets back, waking me up so we can pick up Courtney.
After getting Courtney from school we all go out for ice cream and Ali and I let Courtney know that she's gonna have a baby brother.
She gets excited and starts placing kisses on my stomach.
-HI BABY BWOTHEW Courtney mumbles onto my stomach causing the baby to kick.
I couldn't be more happier.
In three months we will bring our surprise gender baby into the world followed by our baby boy.

Omg honestly I'm such emison trash 😭 this is too cute lol I was getting emotional while writing this.
So Alison doesn't wanna know the sex of her baby until it's born and Emily is having a boy. 😊
-D