ITS TIME

4 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
-JUST LIST WHAT YOU THINK AUSTIN USED MORE I tell my student Hadley. ETHOS, PATHOS OR LOGOS AND IF YOU NEED HELP HADLEY JUST ASK, I WANT YOU TO PASS. YOU'RE ONE OF THE SMARTEST GIRLS IN MY CLASS.
Hadley nods her head and starts her quiz that I'm allowing her to retake because she failed it the first time.
-HEY MRS. FIELDS Hadley calls out while taking her quiz.
I look up from grading essays to look at her.
-THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME she says going right back to her test.
Hadley is a special student to me.
She is a lot like me when I was younger.
She was once confused about her sexuality and was afraid of telling her friends and family.
I walked into the bathroom at school one day and she was self harming herself.
She told me about everything that was going on with her and we had a long talk.
Hadley came out to both her family and friends and today she's happy with who she is.
-YOU'RE WELCOME HADLEY I say going back to grading these horrible essays.
Brian substituted for me a while back and I'm guessing he didn't teach them much because this isn't my classes best work.
-ALISON someone says knocking on the door.
Speak of the devil himself.
Now staring at his face makes me wish I was Jenna Marshall.
It also makes me feel like I'm gonna vomit.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT BRIAN? I ask.
-I HAVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT AN URGENT MATTER he states.
-IT'LL HAVE TO WAIT I quip not looking at him. MY STUDENT IS TAKING A QUIZ.
-IT'LL BE QUICK He says.
-EVERYTHING YOU DO IS QUICK I mutter before following him into the hall.
Now standing in the hall I shut the door so Hadley won't hear.
Everyone else left school around three thirty so we're the only ones here.
-WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? Brian questions pointing to my stomach.
-DID I HAVE TO? I question. ITS REALLY NOTICEABLE I sarcastically say.
-NO ALISON Brian whispers. I KNEW YOU WERE PREGNANT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS MY KID he states making me wanna punch his face.
-WOW BRIAN I mutter. WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A SLUT I add. WHOSE ELSES WOULD IT BE? I SLEPT WITH YOU DUMBASS I snap.
-SO WHY DIDN'T YOU GET AN ABORTION? IM NOT READY FOR KIDS ESPECIALLY NOT WITH YOU He states.
-WELL MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I WAS DRUNK OR REMOVED THE FUCKING CONDOM THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PREDICAMENT I angrily say trying to steady my breathing. DON'T WORRY WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU, ASSHOLE I quip walking back into the room shutting the door in his face.
Hadley eyes me before continuing her quiz.
While sitting at my desk I get a weird feeling in my stomach, making me uncomfortable.
I breathe slowly and focus back on Hadley.
As she brings up her paper she gets me a bottle of water.
-YOU OK MRS. FIELDS? Hadley asks. HERE DRINK THIS.
I take the bottled water and place it to my mouth drinking some.
Suddenly there's a waterfall of warm liquid rolling down my legs.
-SHIT I mumble.
-WHAT? Hadley frantically questions. WHAT'S WRONG?
-ITS TIME I say. CALL NINE ONE ONE I instruct her.
She does just that and the next thing I know I'm in the back of an ambulance on my way to the hospital.
Aria's POV
-DO YOU ARIA MARIE MONTGOMERY TAKE SPENCER JILL HASTINGS TO BE YOUR LAWFULLY WED...
-HOLD ON Spencer tells the judge at the courthouse. ITS ALI she tells me showing me the phone.
Spencer picks up the phone and puts it on speaker for both of us to listen.
-I NEED YOU TO PICK UP. FUCKK! Alison screams. PICK UP THE KIDS FROM MY MOMS HOUSE AND BRING THEM TO THE HOSPITAL. OUUCHHH FUCK ME! She yells in pain again.
Alison hangs up the phone and we immediately call Hanna and CeCe.
-ALI'S HAVING THE BABY! We yell into the phone before running out of the courthouse.
We pick the kids up as she told us and run into the hospital with our wedding dresses still on.
-WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Hanna questions once we're in the room.
-WE WERE GETTING MARRIED WHEN ALI CALLED I state out of breath from running.
-WAIT! Hanna, CeCe and Alison yell.
-YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED WITHOUT LETTING ANY OF US KNOW? Hanna questions us.
-CAN SOMEONE JUST GET THE DAMN DOCTOR? Alison angrily grunts.
-DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL EMILY WHILE IM AT IT? My fiancée questions her.
Alison shakes her head no and audibly gulps.
-NO Alison says. THIS ISN'T HER PROBLEM she adds.
-BUT ALI SHE'S...
-NO! Alison shouts still in pain.
The girls and I look at each other before I go out to get the doctor.
Emily's POV
Its been a while since Maya and I started dating and things have gotten better.
My feelings towards her have grown but I'm still not in love with her.
We once got into a fight because she told me she loved me and my reaction wasn't the reaction she was looking for.
We've moved on from that, so things are ok as of now.
-YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES IN THE WORLD Maya tells me as we're making out on her bed.
I lay her back and run my fingers through her hair before kissing her.