TEXAS

Long Ass Chapter!!!

2 WEEKS LATER

Emily's POV

So today's the day I move to Texas for a while.

I told Ali about it and let me just say she wasn't very happy.

-Flashback-

-YOU'RE WHAT? Alison questions while we change Grace and Lily's diapers.

I've been staying at home ever since the incident with Maya.

On top of that I figured Alison needed help around the house now that there's five kids.

-I UH.. I'M MOVING TO TEXAS I state. JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE UNTIL I FIND A PLACE HERE IN ROSEWOOD.

-EMILY YOU CAN STAY HERE Ali says. IT IS YOUR HOUSE TOO.

-I KNOW, IT'S JUST THERE'S NOTHING HERE FOR ME BESIDES THE KIDS AND I CAN FACETIME THEM EVERYDAY UNTIL I MOVE BACK I quip shrugging my shoulders.

Alison's face suddenly goes blank with a cross of sadness.

Just then I notice what just came from my mouth.

-WAIT NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY I quickly say as she walks away with Lily in her arms.

I pick up Grace and follow behind her putting them in their cribs.

Alison walks into the bathroom and shuts the door on my face.

Since she didn't lock it I open it up and go inside.

-ALI, I'M SORRY OKAY? I DIDN'T MEAN...

-IT'S FINE Alison states. YOU'RE RIGHT, I'M NOTHING TO YOU ANYMORE BESIDES THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN. THE DIVORCE WILL BE GRANTED AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYWAY SO she adds with a sad face.

Why do I keep messing things up?

-YOU KNOW WHAT? I rhetorically ask. I'LL JUST STAY IN ROSEWOOD.

-GO TO TEXAS, EMILY. I DON'T WANNA BE ONE OF THE NON REASONS YOU STAY Ali mutters hitting the lights.

-ALISON..

-GOODNIGHT she quips.

I sigh and get in the bed turning off the other lamp.

-End Of Flashback-

Right now I'm on my way to Courtney's school to surprise her.

She never said anything about me moving other than "okay" but I feel like maybe she feels more than that.

-EARLY DISMISSAL FOR COURTNEY DILAURENTIS FIELDS I tell the secretary in the office.

I wait for a couple of minutes before I see the door open.