5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
Everything between Alison and I have been going super great.
The kids are doing great and so is our marriage.
Well that was up until today.
Alison and Allison went out last night to meet up with some old friends and she still isn't home.
I put the kids to bed earlier and I've called her a thousand times but still no answer, and I'm starting to get worried.
As I'm sitting on the couch waiting my phone starts to ring.
I hurry and pick it up thinking that it's Alison.
-ALI? I anxiously ask.
-EMILY HAVE YOU SEEN ALLISON? Scott frantically questions in my ear. I KEEP CALLING BUT SHE'S NOT ANSWERING HER PHONE he states.
-NO I ALISON STILL ISN'T HOME YET, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER EITHER I say.
I listen to Scott ranting on while sighing waiting for him to shut up.
While listening I hear the front door unlock and I look up to see Alison stumbling in the house.
-SHE'S HERE EMILY THANKS Scott says.
-YEAH SO IS ALISON, BYE I say hanging up the phone.
-HI Alison slurs taking off her heels, trying to walk towards me.
-ALI IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MOR...
Alison hungrily smashes her lips into mine leaving me to taste the remaining alcohol in her mouth.
-I MISSED YOU she says tracing her index finger from my jawline down to my pajama shorts.
I quickly shove her arm away from me and take a step back.
Alison stares at me and sighs before sitting down.
-I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT ALISON I state clearly agitated.
-SORRY MOM Alison quips rolling her eyes.
-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I ask. I WAS WORRIED! WHAT IF SOMETHING WOULD'VE HAPPENED TO YOU? I add now yelling.
-I WAS OUT HAVING FUN EMILY CALM DOWN! She yells back placing her hands on the sides of her head.
-FINE HAVE FUN, GO OUT AND PARTY I DON'T CARE BUT HOW ABOUT YOU COME HOME TO YOUR KIDS OR LET YOUR WIFE KNOW THAT YOU'RE OKAY! I yell louder than before. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALI? COURTNEY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR YOU, I COULDN'T GET HER TO SLEEP UNTI...
-I'M SORRY! Alison screams now standing up in front of me again.
I then hear a rumbling sound come from her stomach and she begins to run to the bathroom.
Following behind her I stop once I see that she's puking up the remaining liquor.
-YOU'RE PATHETIC I quip walking away into our bedroom.
Ok maybe I shouldn't have said that but I don't know what else to say to her.
Alison then walks into the room and lays down beside me.
She reaches her hand out to caress my hair as I stare at her from the corner of my eye.
I turn my head to face her and she leans in to try to catch a kiss.
Still unbelievably pissed off at her I roll my eyes and turn my back to her.

I just honestly don't wanna see her right now.
I'll talk to her later but right now my blood is boiling.
9 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
I've been passed out sleeping ever since the fight this morning with Emily.
100 percent certain that I'll have the worst hangover ever I try to stay sleep but I feel tiny hands smacking on my leg followed by an excessive amount of drool.
I peek my eyes open only to be blinded by the sunlight blazing through the window.
-SMART ASS I mumble referring to Emily.
She never wants to open the curtains to let sunlight in but she does it when she knows I have a hangover.
I rub my eyes and turn my head to see where the tiny pats on my leg are coming from.
Dylan.
When Dylan sees me sit up a huge smile plasters across his fat little face as he tries gurgle out words.
I smile and look around the room to see Courtney and Corey on the floor in the twins play pin playing.
Seeing how adorable my son looks right now I decide to take a quick picture for Snapchat using the butterfly filter.