THE TRUTH

Alison's POV
Last night got really crazy and I ended up crying in Emily's embrace until I fell asleep.
Although it was already late when I fell asleep, I ended up waking up in the middle of the night super hungry.
I tried not to wake Emily but she insisted that she stay awake with me, so we ate snacks and watched Nicholas Sparks movies.
The Best of Me is my favorite while Emily's is The Notebook.
As a teen I knew how I felt about Emily but Everything is different now. It's more perfect than it was before.
She literally stayed awake all night until I finally closed my eyes.
I guess that's one of the reasons I love her so much, she always puts me and Courtney first no matter how much I fight with her about it.
I'm currently waiting for the girls to come over while Emily is at her mothers.
I get pretty bored while waiting so I text Emily with a picture of her passed out with her hand in the bag of Cool Ranch Doritos we ate last night.
To ( Em/My ):

How could anything be more perfect? Get home soon we miss you 😘 I love you EmilyEmily soon texts me back within a matter of seconds

Emily soon texts me back within a matter of seconds.
I pick up my phone to look at the message.
From (Em/My): I Swear you're worse than the paparazzi 😂 I'll be home as soon as mom chooses between Goat Cheese or Danish Blue cheese.
I laugh at the text for a couple of seconds before hearing Courtney crying.
I throw the phone down on the couch and run to my daughters rescue.
-WHAT'S WRONG BABY? I ask my daughter who is standing against the wall with her pink overalls on and a black and white striped shirt.
-IT NO WAKE UP Courtney cries pointing to the floor.
I get down on the floor to get a closer view of the goldfish we bought her.
She must have taken it out of the fish bowl.
Before I could even try to make her understand what happened I hear a voice from behind me.
-OH HONEY YOU KILLED IT Hanna says eating my chipotle from the fridge.
-HANNA! I shout scowling at her and covering Courtney's ears.
Hanna shrugs her shoulders as if she's confused.
-OOOH SORRY COURT she says after catching on.
-THAT'S MY FOOD AND I SPIT IN IT BY THE WAY! I yell as she walks out of the room.
-WELL THIS IS SOME GOOD SPIT Hanna shouts back now laughing at herself.
I pick up the dead goldfish and flush it down the toilet.
As I walk into the living room with Courtney at tow I hear my phone ringing.
Must be Emily, I hope everything is okay.
I run over to the couch to answer it.
-HELLO EM? WHAT'S WRONG? IS EVERYTHING FINE? I ask in one breath.
-YEAH I'M FINE I JUST WANTED TO CALL TO SAY I LOVE YOU, I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN THE TEXT Emily says over loud speaker.
I close my eyes in relief and begin to blush.
-DAMN, EM GOT YOU WHIPPED Hanna says motioning the action and sound of a whip.
-SHUT UP HANNA I snap before responding to Emily. I LOVE YOU TOO EM I say before hanging up the phone.
I turn to my friend and see her eating mine and Emily's chunky money.
-WHERE ARE THE GIRLS? I ask referring to Aria, Spencer and CeCe.
Hanna puts another spoonful into her mouth before answering.
-THIS IS REALLY GOOD she states pointing to the ice cream carton with a spoon. AND THEY WENT TO GO GET COFFEE THEY'LL BE HERE SOON Hanna adds.
I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen to give Courtney her lunch.
-GOOD, THERE WILL BE SOMEONE HERE TO STOP ME FROM KILLING YOU I state while placing down Courtney's Pb&J sandwich and snatching my ice cream from Hefty Hanna.
-BITCH Hanna mutters.
Emily's POV
-MOM PLEASE HURRY WE'VE BEEN IN THIS AISLE FOR THIRTY MINUTES NOW I plead while watching my mom pick out cheese for her dinner.
-HONEY CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING WITHOUT YOU GETTING ANGRY? My mom questions.
I furrow my brows and nod my head.
-YEAH SURE, I'LL TRY I say grabbing a container of Strawberry Nestle Quick for Courtney.
My mom finally chooses and places the goat cheese into her shopping cart before speaking again.
-NOT TO SOUND RUDE OR ANYTHING BUT WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ALISON? She questions. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW YOUR ANSWER, SOMEONE ASKED ME THE SAME THING ABOUT YOUR FATHER YESTERDAY she adds.
I begin to smile and blush at her question, already knowing all the answers.
-REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU AND DAD I WAS GAY? I ask and she nods. I WAS DEVASTATED, NOT ONLY BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I LET YOU AND DAD DOWN BUT BECAUSE I LET MYSELF DOWN FOR SO MANY YEARS. DATING BEN WAS JUST A CON TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL NORMAL I state as I look at my mother. LIKE I SAID AT THE WEDDING, ALISON CAME ALONG AND FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I FELT AT PEACE WITH WHO I WAS, I FELT LIKE THE REAL EMILY. I CAN'T REALLY TELL YOU ALL OF THE ANSWERS TO WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER BECAUSE THAT'LL TAKE FOREVER BUT WE FOUND EACH OTHER. SHE WAS BROKEN WHILE I WAS CONFUSED AND WE HEALED EACH OTHER. SHE WAS.. IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT COULD DO THAT AND I LOVE HER FOR THAT REASON. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE I say on the verge of tears.
My mom places her balsamic vinegar in the cart as well before hugging me.
-OH HONEY YOU'VE NEVER LET US DOWN AND IN CASE I HAVEN'T SAID IT ENOUGH I'M PROUD OF YOU AND I'M HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HAPPY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY DAUGHTER EMMY AND ALISON IS NOW MY DAUGHTER IN LAW AND COURTNEY IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH My mom says hugging me tightly.
After I dropped my mom off at home I hop in my car to head back home.
When I get there and open the door Alison and the girls are lounging around.
-HEY GUYS I say to Spencer, Aria, Hanna and CeCe. HEY BABIES I say bending down to kiss Alison and her stomach.
-HEY BUGGY I add lifting Courtney in the air and putting her back down.
CeCe's eyes bulge out as well as the rest of the girls.
-YOU'RE PREGNANT? CeCe questions.
-HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN? Hanna asks.
-OH MY GOD Sparia says.
Alison and I laugh at their faces before killing their dreams.
-NO NOT YET Alison starts. BUT EM HERE WILL CARRY THE BABY THIS TIME she jokes.
I shake my head and sit down next to her.
-NOPE, NO I'M NOT I say teasing Alison a little.
The girls all look at us confused for a moment.
-SO YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT? Aria asks.
-NO Alison and I say together. BUT WE'RE GONNA TRY AND GET PREGNANT AFTER GRADUATION I state.
The girls pull us in for a group hug before sitting back down.
-UM GUYS I'M PREGNANT CeCe nervously says.
Alison jumps on her in excitement.
-WHEN? HOW? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? Alison questions.
CeCe smiles and laughs at her sisters reaction.
-IT DEFINITELY WASN'T PLANNED BUT JAKE AND I DECIDED TO KEEP IT she says.
We all form a group hug once again.
-WELL SINCE EVERYONE IS TELLING THE TRUTH Hanna mumbles. STILES AND I BROKE UP AFTER THE WEDDING AND I'M GETTING BACK WITH CALEB she says making me choke on my water.
-WHY? We all ask in unison.
-WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER AT COACHELLA AND WE'VE BEEN TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND WE BOTH STILL LOVE EACH OTHER, WE ALWAYS WILL Hanna says playing with her fingers.
I look around the room then to Spencer and Aria.
-DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SECRETS? I ask.
They both shake their heads and look back at Hanna.
-WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU HAN I say giving her a wholesome smile.
We all sit around the house for the rest of the day catching up.
Wow I guess secrets really do make us closer.

So CeCe is Pregnant, Haleb is back and Emison is trying to get pregnant. Should I break Spoby and Jaria up to bring Sparia to life? 🤔 Let me Know what you guys think.
-D