REUNITED

EMILY'S POV
We got back to Rosewood last night, even though we still own the house on the other side of town Alison decided that it would be a good idea to stay at her house.
Today we're meeting up with the girls at The Brew for coffee before going back to the school.
Alison and I had a talk a little while ago about her finally coming out to her mother.
I'm not forcing her to do it but I'm going crazy not being able to touch her while we're here.
I walk upstairs after our conversation in search of a extra hair tie, I can't find one in the guest room so I go to Alison's old room in hopes of finding one.
When I open the door I see Alison's pink music box shattered on the floor so I pick it up.
As I place the box on her dresser I begin to have flashbacks of the night we found Kenneth's body.
~Flashback~
As we lay with our backs turned to each other I hear sniffles coming from Alison.
-ALI? I question turning around to face her.
She then turns to face me as well with tears filling her eyes.
When I see a single tear escape her eye I quickly wipe it away with my thumb.
-HEY IT'S GONNA BE OK I whisper.
Alison stares deeply into my chocolate brown eyes and smiles a little.
I slowly feel myself leaning in to kiss her.
What the fuck Emily stop she doesn't like you like that! I think to myself.
It wasn't until I tried to stop myself that I noticed that Alison was the one to connect our lips.
Don't overthink this, Alison's not gay, maybe she's confused with everything going on. I guess I could comfort her for a little while. With my lips. I think.
Alison turns me over on my back to deepen the kiss allowing her tongue to gain dominance.
I did just as my brain told me to. To not overthink this moment.
I won't overthink any of this but I guess it won't hurt to let her continue to kiss me.
~End Of Flashback~
-YOU KNOW I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU, EVER SINCE I CAME TO ROSEWOOD I hear a voice say from behind me knowing it's Alison.
-HUH? I question turning around to meet her beautiful blue eyes.
-YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT THOUGH Alison says now pecking my lips.
-I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME I say chuckling.
-I COULD NEVER HATE YOU she says kissing me harder. MY MOM JUST LEFT Alison adds unbuttoning my romper.
It then hits me that she wouldn't be doing this if her mom was still here because she didn't tell her yet.
-YOU DIDN'T TELL HER DID YOU? I ask stepping back.
- I PROMISE I WILL EM. JUST COME HERE Alison mumbles grabbing me back in for another kiss.
-YEAH OKAY.. I mutter rolling my eyes and pulling away from her walking back downstairs to fix Courtney her breakfast before she wakes up.
1 HOUR LATER
SPENCER'S POV
I walk into The Brew and order 5 Blueberry muffins along with all of the girls favorite coffee.
Minutes later I see Hanna walk in with Aria.
-THANKS SPENCER FOR LEAVING ME! Hanna exclaims while sitting down.
-YOU WERE TAKING TOO LONG I state. HEYY ARIA I say standing up to hug her.
-SPENCER I MISSED YOU Aria says pouting.
-TEAM SPARIA IS THE BEST I reply jokingly nudging her arm.
-NOT BETTER THAN TEAM EMISON I hear turning around to see Alison smiling.
I hug her and see Emily walk in with a frown on her face.
-HEY EMMY WHAT'S UP? I question pulling her into a hug.
I nod my head at Emily as she rolls her eyes at Alison.
-I ORDERED YOU GUYS MUF..
I'm cut off when I turn to see there's only three muffins left.
-HANNA! I yell.
-WHAT? I WAS HUNGRY! She says in defense.
-WHATEVER I say as we all laugh and sit down to catch up.
-I GOT COURTNEY THIS CUTE LITTLE DRESS Aria says pulling the small peach and white floral dress from her bag.
-AWW THANKS AR SHE'LL LOOK SO CUTE IN IT Alison says grabbing Aria's hands smiling.
-WHERE IS THE LITTLE RUGRAT? Hanna asks through laughter.
-OUR DAUGHTER ISN'T A RUGRAT HAN AND SHE'S WITH CECE Emily exclaims hitting Hanna's hand.
We all laugh and finish our coffees before heading over to the school.

STILES POV
Scott and I already arrived at the school about an hour ago, so we're helping set up.
As I'm setting up water bottles for everyone I see Scott flirting with Malia.
I know that I like Hanna and I want her to be with me but I still don't want to see her get hurt.
I'm not really sure how I can prevent that from happening when both Scott and Caleb are here.
-HEY MALIA COULD I TALK TO SCOTT REALLY QUICK? I ask the gorgeous Brunette as I approach them.
-SURE she says and walks over to the cleaning station.
-WHAT'S UP MAN? Scott questions sitting on the table.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING SCOTT? HANNA WILL BE HERE SOON SO STOP FLIRTING WITH HER COUSIN I quip before walking away to my station.
I go to throw some empty bottles and cans in the recycling box when I see Hanna and the girls walk in.
I wave at Hanna when I see her walking towards me.
As she begins to walk over she's stopped by someone standing in front of her. It's Caleb.
She deserves better, and I love Scott he's my brother but she deserves better than him too. She deserves me. 
I quickly shake off my thoughts and get back to work.

HANNA'S POV
Aria, Alison, Emily, Spencer and I walk into the cafeteria at RHS and I immediately spot Stiles.
-I'M GONNA GO TO MY STATION Emily says giving Alison a peck on the lips before walking off.
-ME TOO the rest say in unison.
I usually say something back but right now I'm only focused on one thing.
I begin to walk over to Stiles to say hi as he waves at me but just as I go to do that Caleb stands in my way.
-HEY Caleb says looking me up and down.
-HEY I say back.
I hear Caleb saying something but I'm too focused on Malia making Googly eyes at my boyfriend.
Scott and I are still together but we've been arguing the last couple of days.
An idea then pops into my head as my body fills up with jealousy.
-HANNA! Caleb says waving his hand in my face.
-YEAH? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I ask.
-I SAID YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD AND I BROKE UP WITH MIRANDA AFTER YOUR PARTY Caleb states.
I smile and take his hand in mine.
Two can play that game. I think to myself.
-THANKS CALEB YOU'RE SWEET, I'VE MISSED YOU I say locking our fingers together.
As Caleb and I walk past Scott and Malia I laugh loudly at one of Caleb's stupid jokes.
Sure enough I thought that would've worked but Scott didn't even look in my direction. Stiles did though.
I look at Stiles and notice that he looks sad so I let go of Caleb's hand and head over to him.
-HEY STILES WHAT'S WRONG? I ask
He just stares at me and ignores me for a moment.
-ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG OR SHOULD I GUESS? I question.
-NOTHING is all he says before he walks off to another station.
What's his problem? I think to myself.

ALISON'S POV
After cleaning the gum off of the bottom of lunch room tables I decide to take a break.
-HEY BABE a male voice says with his hands on my waist.
-WHAT THE HELL?! I shout
When I stand up I turn to see Derek Hale smiling at me.
-WHAT DEREK? I annoyingly ask as I roll my eyes and fold my arms.
-WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME? He questions pretending to be hurt.
-BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU DEREK! I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL AND I'M NOT YOUR BABE! I shout trying to get past his arm that he blocked me in with.
-SASSY! I LIKE IT Derek says now trying to kiss me.
-SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T LIKE YOU SO MOVE! Emily shouts.
-OR WHA...
WHACK!
Emily stands back after punching him with her fist balled up ready to swing again.
-THAT WASN'T NICE Derek says wiping the blood off of his lip.
-THE NEXT ONE WONT BE EITHER IF YOU DON'T WALK AWAY Emily says scowling at the very toned male.
Derek laughed before turning and walking away.
-YOU OKAY? Emily questions looking at me to check he did anything.
-YEAH THANKS I mumble tilting my head back to stop the tears.
-COME HERE Emily whispers bringing me in to wrap her arms around me.
We stand in silence for a few seconds before I begin to talk.
-EM I PROMISE I'LL TELL HER, OKAY? I ask looking up into her eyes.
-ALI... IT'S FINE BABY TAKE YOUR TIME, I'M JUST HAPPY TO BE WITH YOU Emily states.
-THANKS FOR SAVING ME I say while chuckling and wiping my tears.
As I tilt my head down Emily cups my cheeks and brings it back up.
-I'LL NEVER LET ANYONE HURT YOU AGAIN she says referring to my dad and anyone else.
-I LOVE YOU I say before kissing her soft plump lips.
-I LOVE YOU TOO ALI Emily mumbles against my lips.
I really do love this girl. I'll tell my mom as soon as we get back and I don't care if she doesn't approve. I want to spend the rest of my life with Emily.

Long chapter ☺️ sorry for not updating sooner I was helping my brother with his school Project.
Enjoy
-D