MOMMY'S SORRY

Emily's POV
After my breakdown Alison and I had a heart to heart before going to bed.
~Flashback~
As I'm sitting on the bed balled up in the covers Alison comes back in the room.
-IS SHE ASLEEP? I ask while fidgeting with my fingers.
Alison exhales what was clearly a long held breath and sits down at the edge of the bed.
-YEAH SHE ASKED A LOT OF QUESTIONS BUT SHE'S ASLEEP NOW Alison sighs out raking her hand through her hair.
Though we're sitting in silence I can still feel Alison's glare burning the side of my face.
I feel so horrible for putting her through this.
Usually I can bottle my anger up but it's like I had no control this time.
-I'M SORRY I say in a low voice. I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID EARLIER.
-I KNOW she lowly quips.
She stays quiet for a while longer before speaking again.
-EM WHAT JUST HAPPENED THEN? Alison asks.
As soon as I fix my mouth to explain everything to her an audible sob escapes my mouth followed by a few tears.
-I'M SO SORRY, ALI I'M SUPPOSED TO BE COMFORTING YOU AND BEING STRONG FOR YOU AND THE KIDS BUT I.... I JUST CAN'T I lightly sob out not daring to look my wife in the eyes.
Alison scoots over to me and puts both of her hands underneath my chin, lifting my head up to face her.
-EM BABY YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR US she states. AND WHENEVER SOMETHING GOES WRONG I WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE BEING STRONG WITH YOU, BUT I GET IT IF YOU CAN'T BE STRONG RIGHT NOW..SO PUT DOWN YOUR ARMOR AND LET ME FIGHT THIS BATTLE FOR YOU Alison says taking me into her loving arms.
We lie back and I fall asleep in her arms as she slowly strokes my hair.
~End Of Flashback~
Still halfway asleep I hear little clicks of high heels walking out of the room.
I turn around surprised when I see Alison still asleep.
I slowly remove myself from her cuddle being extremely careful not to wake her up and walk out of the room.
Now out in the hallway I hear tiny mumbles.
As I follow the sounds I come to a stop when I'm at Courtney's door and realize that the mumbles are coming from her.
-MOMMY SCARES ME she says brushing her dolls hair while talking to it.
When I open the door a bit she's in all of her costume jewelry along with her Cinderella heels Aria got her for her birthday.
-HEY BUG I shyly say walking towards her.
Hearing that I scared her last night brings a sharp sting to my heart.
Courtney stops talking to her dolls and looks up at me.
-COME HERE I say sitting down and patting my lap.
She then looks down and back to me as if she's pondering getting close to me.
-COME ON I whisper.
Courtney looks at me with those big blue orbs much like Alison's before crawling over into my lap.
-LOOK BUG LAST NIGHT I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME AND I EXPRESSED MY ANGER THE WRONG WAY I state.
-HOW COME? Y..YOU BROKE THINGS? Courtney questions me looking very confused.
-DID I SCARE YOU? I ask and she nods her head yes.
I sit there thinking about if I should tell her that my dad is sick or not and then I remember what Alison said about lying to the kids.
I guess I have to explain it to her even if she doesn't understand.
-COURT BABY PAWPA'S SICK AND SOON HE WONT BE AROUND ANYMORE I state crying again.
-BUT WHERE HE GOING? Courtney asks furrowing her eyebrows.
She then wipes my tears and waits for me to answer her question.
-DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN BING BONG WENT AWAY IN THE MOVIE INSIDE OUT?
-YES Courtney says.
-WELL THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WITH PAWPA I say. AND YOU MAY FEEL HOW SADNESS FELT FOR A WHILE BUT AFTER YOU REALIZE THAT PAWPA WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU HERE I say pointing to her heart. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK AND YOU'LL BE LIKE JOY AGAIN.
Courtney stays still while thinking and then nods her head telling me that she understands.
I chuckle a little and wipe my tears.
Maybe I should take my own advice.
-I'M SORRY I SCARED YOU BABY I say putting my arms out to hug her.
Courtney turns around and wraps her arms around my neck.
-IT'S OKAY MOMMY I LOVE YOU Courtney says kissing my cheek.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I quip holding on to her for a while longer.
2 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
It's been a month since Wayne left us and Emily is doing much better.
She learned how to cope with it, with the help of me, the girls and her mother of course.
-WHERE'S EMILY? The girls ask in unison.
-SHE'S UPSTAIRS WITH COURTNEY AND THE TWINS IN HER OLD ROOM I state.
We're all at Pam's house having a get together for her birthday.
I lead them all upstairs to say hello.
-EMILY! Hanna yells from the doorway running and jumping on Emily.
-HA HA HI HANNA Emily says hugging her back while laughing. HEY GUYS she says to the rest of us.
We all start to talk about what's been going on with our lives.
Hanna and Spencer still attend Columbia and Aria switched schools and goes to Hollis now so that way we're all close to each other.
Hanna and CeCe's (double wedding) wedding is next month and we're all going into our senior year soon.
As we talk and play with Courtney, Bentley and the twins Emily's room door opens and Pam walks in.
-HEY MOM Emily says. ARE YOU GUYS READY TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY? Emily questions.
Pam shakes her head.
-NO NOT YET BUT I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU Pam states.
-MOM IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY WHY AM I THE ONE GETTING A SURPRISE... DAD! Emily screams cutting herself off.
Wayne walks in the room and Emily runs to him to hug him.

(Haha I made you guys think he died when Ali said "Wayne left us")Around the time Emily had her breakdown she paid for everything Wayne needed and sent him to Maryland for his surgery

Around the time Emily had her breakdown she paid for everything Wayne needed and sent him to Maryland for his surgery.
-DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW? Emily questions pulling away from the hug.
-THANKS TO YOU EMMY I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS, I'M CANCER FREE ACTUALLY IT WAS NEVER CANCER I JUST HAD A HEART CONDITION AND NEEDED A TRANSPLANT Wayne says hugging and kissing both Pam and Emily.
-THAT'S AMAZING WAYNE I say picking up Dylan and Corey.
-ALISON I'VE TOLD YOU TO CALL ME DAD, YOU'RE MARRIED TO MY EMMY NOW He says.
Emily pulls back again and looks at her father.
-SO EVERYTHING'S FINE? YOU'RE OKAY? she asks him now crying.
-I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE YOU HEAR ME? Wayne questions wiping her tears. YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME FOR THE LONG HAUL KID. ALL OF YOU GET OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG he adds.
We all form a hug around Wayne while trying not to squish the twins as Courtney hugs his leg.
Just as Dylan lays his head on my shoulder Corey smacks his face causing him to cry.
She gets super jealous and clings to me 24/7 but it's fine with me.
We all break up the hug and laugh a little.
-COREY I TOLD YOU ABOUT HITTING YOUR BROTHER I say to my now 6 month old daughter.
Corey giggles as Emily takes Dylan from me to comfort him.
Our family is back.

Did you guys actually think I would make papa Fields die? 😲
He's my favorite PLL Dad I wouldn't do that. Especially not to you guys 😘
-D