SERIOUSLY?

3 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-GOOD MORNING BABE Alison says walking around me to grab Courtney's jacket.
-GOOD MORNING I reply back waiting for her to say something other than good morning.
When Alison doesn't say anything I roll my eyes.
-MWOMMY TISS Courtney says putting her little finger on her lips.
I smile at her as I bend down to place a peck on her lips.
I cover my eyes pretending to cry after Courtney wipes my kiss off.
-I SOWWY MWOMMY Courtney whispers trying to remove my hands from my eyes.
As soon as she gets my hands off of my face I attack her face, placing kisses all over it.
Courtney scrunches her head to her shoulder while laughing uncontrollably.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY SINCE YOUR CLASS WAS CANCELED? Alison questions while putting a granola bar into her purse.
I look up from Courtney to look at Alison and squint my eyes at her.
-SERIOUSLY? I snap.
-WHAT? she questions looking confused.
Alison pulls another granola bar from the container and extends her hand to give it to me.
-I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE BREAKFAST Alison states still holding out the bar of apple oats.
I glance at her again and she just stares at me with a dumbfounded look.
I quickly snatch the bar from her hand while grabbing my coat and keys, heading for the door.
-I WONT BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK! I yell rolling my eyes and slamming the door.
As I open my car door I see Alison standing at the apartment door staring at me.
-I LOVE YOU Alison shouts from the door.
-YEAH WHATEVER I quip before getting into my car and pulling off.
Since I don't have class today I figured I'd go to the gym to swim for a while.
Not for practice but just to get my mind off of things.
I get to the indoor pool and change into my bathing suit before jumping in.
As I swim back and forth in the pool I lay back onto the water as I watch the sky through the glass ceiling, hoping to forget about this morning.
CeCe's POV
I stumble out of my bedroom in nothing but my panties and Jakes White T-shirt, while wiping my eyes.
-I WONT BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK! Emily shouts slamming the door behind her.
I walk over to my niece who is eating her cheerios and give her a Eskimo kiss.
-WHAT'S UP WITH AMERICANO? I ask.
Alison shrugs her shoulders and picks Courtney up placing her on her side.
-MUST BE PMS I state before walking back into my room with a sleeping Jake.
Alison's POV
Emily is totally pissed off at me but it's all worth it.
I tried to hold it together and not laugh this morning as she threw her bitch fit.
She honestly thinks I forgot her birthday.
After dropping Courtney off at Daycare I pull up to a cake shop to buy Emily's cake.
-CAKE FOR ALISON! The woman shouts from behind the counter.
I walk up to the counter and throw her a smile.
-THAT'LL BE THIRTY DOLLARS she says while placing the cake in a box.
I kindly pay her and head for the door.
As I walk out of the cake shop I spot Emily coming out of Starbucks with a coffee in her hand.
I quickly run into the back ally of the pizza store and duck down as I see her coming my way.
I close my eyes and hold my breath hoping she didn't see me.
Once I notice the footsteps getting further away I peek my head out from the ally.
That was a close one. I think to myself.
Emily gets into her car and drives away in the direction of the gym.
Okay so she's going for a swim that means she won't be coming back anytime soon and I have time.
I look down at my vibrating phone and see that I have 2 missed calls from CeCe.
I didn't tell her about Emily's party and I don't plan to.
CeCe has to have the biggest mouth ever, next to Emily and Hanna.
After seeing Emily's car turn the corner I come out from the hidden space and walk over to my car.
Vzzzzt Vzzzzt Vzzzzt!
I look down at my vibrating phone again and answer the call.
-HEY GIRLS I say over the phone to Spencer and Aria.
-ALI I'M AT THE AIRPORT NOW AND SPENCER IS BRINGING HANNA WITH HER Aria states.
-OKAY GREAT AND SPENCER PLEASE DON'T TELL HANNA I state. THAT GIRL HAS THE MOUTH OF A CANARY I add.
-SHE'S IN SOME RESTAURANT GETTING CREPES RIGHT NOW AND I TOLD HER WE WERE GOING SHOPPING Spencer says.
-GOOD, I REALLY DON'T WANT EM FINDING OUT I say while strapping on my seatbelt.
-ALRIGHT MY PLANE IS BOARDING Aria says. I'LL SEE YOU SOON.
-BYE GIRLS SEE YOU TONIGHT I say before hanging up.
2 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
As I'm in the locker room getting dried off I hear my phone going off in my gym bag.
I shuffle through the bag for a couple of seconds before finding it.
-WHAT? I question the person on the other end of the phone.
-BABE WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'RE DINNER WILL GET COLD AND COURTNEY AND I ARE HEADING TO BED Alison says.
I sigh before responding.
-I'M AT THE GYM I WAS SWIMMING BUT I'M ON MY WAY NOW I say in a glum voice.
-OK LOVE YOU SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET IN she says awaiting my reply.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say through gritted teeth.
I get out the gym, go to my car and head back home.
Alison's POV
-ALRIGHT GUYS SHE SHOULD BE HERE IN ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES SO GET READY TO GET IN YOUR HIDING SPOTS I say to everyone.
Emily will be so excited when she sees everyone.
I invited her parents along with the girls and a few other friends from high school.
After maybe 18 minutes I hear Emily's car pulling up in the parking lot.
-OKAY HIT THE LIGHTS Spencer says to CeCe.
Courtney begins to whimper as we all sit in the dark.
-MAMA IT DAWK Courtney quietly cries.
-SHH BABY WE HAVE TO SURPRISE MOMMY OK? THE LIGHTS WILL BE ON SOON, I GOT YOU I whisper to my three year old.
I hear the sound of keys in the door and everyone ducks down.
As soon as Emily opens the door I whisper into Courtney's ear.
-GO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY BABY I whisper and let her go.
The lights come on and everyone shouts.
-SURPRISE!
Emily jumps a little and drops her bag.
-APPY BIRDAY MWOMMY Courtney says running into Emily's legs.
Emily picks Courtney up and spots me in the corner.
I give her a quick smile as I walk over to kiss her lips.
-YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT? I question, leaning my forehead against hers.
Emily blushes before answering.
-NO she quips. OKAY MAYBE BUT THAT'S NOT FUNNY BABE I CRIED WHILE SWIMMING Emily adds.
I chuckle and kiss her again.
-I COULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU I say as I caress her damp hair.
Emily looks around the room and hugs everyone.
-YOU GUYS KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME Emily says hugging the girls.
-I HAD NO IDEA Hanna states. BABY HASTINGS HERE LIED TO ME AND THEN TRIED TO MAKE IT UP TO ME BY GIVING ME A DOLLAR she adds. A FRICKIN' DOLLAR! Hanna shouts waving the dollar in Spencer's face.
The whole room laughs and continues their hellos.
-MOM! DAD! Emily shouts rushing over to hug them.
After a long hug between Emily and her dad, Courtney pushes him back using her tiny hands.
-DAD MEET COURTNEY Emily says grabbing my hand. AND ALISON, MY SOON TO BE WIFE AND OUR DAUGHTER she happily exclaims.
Emily's father and I get acquainted while everyone else talks and eats.
I sneak off into the kitchen while Emily isn't paying attention and grab the cake.
I nod for Aria to turn out the lights and she does.
Courtney screams and everyone laughs.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE! I sing while walking the cake over to Emily.
Emily looks down at the cake with lit candles and then back up to me.
-I LOVE YOU EMILY, HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY I whisper in her ear before placing the cake down on the table.
Emily looks down at the cake and begins to cry as everyone sings happy birthday.
Emily's POV
As everyone around me sings happy birthday I can't help but to cry.
How the hell did I get so lucky?
I stare into Alison's eyes and she wipes mine.
Once everyone is done singing Alison whispers in my ear.
-"MAKE A WISH BABY"
I smile and blow out the candles with a little help from Courtney.

-"MAKE A WISH BABY"I smile and blow out the candles with a little help from Courtney

-WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR? Alison questions.
I shake my head and kiss her.
-NOTHING I ALREADY GOT MY WISH THREE YEARS AGO I state.
Alison looks up into my eyes and kisses me before Courtney lifts her hand and pushes us apart.
We both laugh and then cut into the cake.
The night went on with everyone dancing and having fun until everyone left.
The girls ended up staying the night sleeping on the couch and floor.
As Alison and I lie in the bed staring at each other I start to blush.
-YOU'RE CUTE Alison says now giggling.
I intertwine our fingers and kiss the back of her hand.
-AND YOU'RE PERFECT I say before pecking her lips. THANK YOU FOR TONIGHT AND EVERYDAY I add.
Alison curls her body into mine and falls asleep.

Emily is 20!!! Guys are you excited about Tomorrow? I am even though Alison won't be in it, but we still get to see Emison talking on the phone 😊
-D