MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Emily's POV
-WE'LL SEE YOU LATER BABY GIRL Alison says to Courtney handing her over to Allison and Scott.
-MAKE SURE SHE GOES TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE SHE GOES TO SLEEP OR SHE'LL WET THE BED I state. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS IN HER BAG I assure them before bending down to hug her.
Courtney stands straight with her arms crossed slightly tilting her head and pouting her lip.
-ME WANNA GO Courtney quietly says.
-AWW DON'T BE SAD KIDDO Aria says. YOU CAN COME NEXT TIME she adds holding her hand out for Courtney to give her a high five.
Courtney throws us that beautiful toothy smile before palming Aria's hand.
-ME NUV YOU! Courtney yells to us before running in the house with Scott and Allison.
Me, Alison, Hanna, Spencer and Aria get in the car and pull off.
-OKAY SO DOES CALEB HAVE THE FOOTAGE FROM ROUTE SIX? I ask Hanna.
-MHMM Hanna hums while nodding her head.
The car is filled with a comfortable silence before Spencer speaks up.
-I'VE HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT WHAT I WANTED TO DO TO THE PERSON WHO KILLED MELISSA BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE Spencer states earning a look from all of us.
Spencer keeps her eyes glued on the road but continues to talk to us.
I lay my head on Alison's shoulder until I feel Hanna nudging my side.
-WHAT? I whisper lower than the music.
Hanna and Alison stare at me before pointing their heads in the direction of Aria and Spencer holding hands.
It's not that big of a deal to me, it just reminds me of how Ali and I were before we were official.
We all see Spencer clench onto Aria's hand tightly as Aria repositions her hand to intertwine it with Spencer's.
-IS EVERYONE IN THIS CAR GAY EXCEPT FOR ME? Hanna questions making Alison choke on her water and earning a smack on the leg from me.
-WH..WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Aria asks while nervously looking back at the three of us.
Hanna scoffs and rolls her eyes before responding.
-SERIOUSLY GUYS? EMISON OVER HERE USED TO DO THE SAME THINGS YOU GUYS ARE DOING AND EVEN I KNEW THEY WERE GAY FOR EACH OTHER she quips.
-HANNA! I quietly yell at her.
Alison reaches up to the drivers seat and lands her hand on Spencer's shoulder.
-SPENCER YOU KNOW YOU CAN TELL US ANYTHING Alison states. BOTH OF YOU, WE WON'T JUDGE my wife adds.
I look at her for a quick second and smile.
Alison really has changed over the years.
-LETS JUST FOCUS PLEASE Spencer says pulling over into the woods.
We all exit the car and begin to walk to the spot Caleb and Mona set up for us.
Alison's POV
I walk slowly through the woods not wanting to mess up my favorite yellow top and beige boots.
-ALI COME ON YOU'RE WALKING SLOW Spencer says leading all of us through the trees.
When I begin to pick up the pace I end up falling straight into a hole someone dug up.
I quickly climb out not wanting to get bugs on me but end up tripping over a branch.
-BABE WHY ARE YOU ON THE GROUND? Emily questions stopping to stare at me.
I look up to her and roll my eyes.
-I'M TAKING A DIRT NAP I calmly say. WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING HELP ME UP! I yell.
-SHH Aria says holding her finger to her lips.
-SHUT UP I mutter as Emily helps me stand again.
We get to the location and set up the camera Mona gave us.
-ALRIGHT BABY ROLL BACK THE CAMERA Hanna says to Caleb over the phone.
We all watch the cameras as the footage rolls back.
-THERE! STOP! Spencer says. NOW ZOOM IN she adds.
As the footage zooms in, the face of the person standing next to Melissa's car becomes clearer.
Right before we could clearly see the face the power on the camera shuts off.
-WHAT THE HELL? MONA DID YOU CHARGE THE CAMERAS? Caleb questions getting frustrated.
-SORRY GUYS Mona apologizes.
The entire group sighs in aggravation as Caleb shuffles around in the background.
-ALRIGHT WE STILL CAN FIND OUT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS ONE OF YOU CLIMB THAT TREE BEHIND YOU AND CONNECT THE WIRE CABLES TO THE CAMERA AND IT'LL BE BACK ON Mona and Caleb say in unison.
-CALEB WE'RE NOT CLIMBING A FRICKIN' TREE! Hanna angrily shouts.
-I GIVE UP ON THIS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE BULLSHIT Spencer says walking away.
-SPENCE WE CAN STILL FIGURE THIS OUT Aria assures her.
-HOW? THE COPS WON'T EVEN TELL US ANYTHING! Spencer yells.
She freezes for a moment before speaking up again.
-ALI ISN'T CHARLES A COP? She questions.
I shake my head already knowing what she wants.
-NO I say. NO I'M NOT ASKING MY HALF BROTHER TO GET INVOLVED IN OUR LIVES I state.
Spencer scoffs before walking away again. Faster this time.
We all follow behind her trying to catch up.
-SPENCER I say. SPENCER I repeat. SPENCER! SPENCER WAIT! I shout grabbing her arm.
-WHAT? She semi yells now crying.
-PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME Spencer begs. PLEASE LOOK I'LL DO ANYTHING I'LL GET DOWN ON MY HANDS AND KNEES I'LL BEG YOU Spencer pleads kneeling down on her knees.
I grab her back up before she reaches the ground.
-I'LL DO IT I sympathetically say.
The girls and I head back to the car and I pull out my phone to call Charles.
-HELLO? A British woman answers.
-HELLO IS CHARLES HOME? I ask the older woman.
-NO THIS IS HIS MUM, HE ISN'T IN. HE WENT OUT TO GRAB SOME TEA she states.
I say thank you to her and apologize for calling so late before heading over to The Brew.
We park in front of the coffee store and I get out, walking in to see my brother.
Charles and I chat a little before I get to the point.
-CHARLES I NEED A FAVOR FROM YOU I nervously say.
Charles signals for me to continue.
-MY BEST FRIEND, HER SISTER WAS MURDERED AND THE ROSEWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT WON'T GIVE US ANY LEADS SO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT THAT YOU COULD TELL ME I solemnly beg.
After a bit more begging Charles then gives me a list of addresses they think the killer goes to.
I thank him and we are on our way again.
The first house in Bucks County we checked was empty so we headed to the next.
We pull up to an old abandoned house in Riverdale and steak it out for a while.
Maybe after 30 minutes we see someone in a black hoodie exit the house to walk to their car.
Before entering the car we see the person remove their hood revealing their true identity.
We all gasp in shock at the sight in front of our very own eyes.
The person gets into their car and speeds off.
Before any of us could say anything Spencer hits her foot on the gas following behind the car.
-SLOW DOWN SPENCER Emily pleads earning nothing in return.
She pulls up to a house on the other side of town before getting out to follow the killer.
We all jump out following her.
-STOP SPENCE WAIT Aria whispers grabbing a hold of her hand.
We creep inside he house only to be met by the killer standing in the dark.
-TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO FIND ME The voice says switching the lights on.
We all stare at each other for a moment before Spencer chooses her action.

Who do you guys think it is?
Btw sorry for the super late update, I got home later than I expected.
-D