EGGS

3 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
Emily has been super hormonal for three weeks now.
It's only normal since she's been on Lupron, which is the hormone medication the doctor prescribes for the egg donor.
She's been really irritable for the past few weeks and she even cried when she dropped Sriracha sauce on her jeans.
All that will be coming to an end soon because today is the day I get Emily's eggs implanted inside me.
Pam came to pick up Courtney and take her to daycare for us since we both have to be at the hospital today.
As we wait for the doctor Emily lies down next to me on the bed.
-GOOD MORNING Doctor Gray says to us as she looks through her clipboard. ARE YOU GUYS READY? she questions.
We both smile and nod as we interlock our hands.
-ALRIGHT ALISON I WILL BE RIGHT BACK, WE HAVE TO DO A QUICK CHECK UP ON EMILY TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS FINE AND THEN WE CAN FOLLOW UP ON THE PROCEDURE she says taking Emily with her out of the room.
As I lie there waiting I start to come up with names.
Emily then comes back in the room with a hospital gown on.
-YOU LOOK SEXY I tease and she playfully rolls her eyes.
-DITTO Emily says laying down on the other bed in the room.
The procedure in all took about two hours before we could leave.
-WE'RE HAVING A BABY Emily sings poking my stomach.
I laugh and walk out of the hospital to the parking lot.
Emily finds our car and opens my door for me.
-HOP IN PRINCESS she says waiting for me to get in before shutting the door walking over to her side to get in.
-YOU'RE SUCH A DORK I joke.
-YEAH BUT WHOSE DORK AM I? Emily questions wiggling her eyebrows up and down.
I laugh at her actions before answering.
-I DON'T KNOW I tease knowing that'll get to her.
Emily's smile drops and she puts the key in the ignition.
I smirk and lean over to cup her face with one hand.
-I'M JOKING, EM I State. YOU'RE MY DORK I say kissing her soft lips.
We drive home and I make the both of us pancakes and eggs for breakfast since we didn't eat earlier.
I take a quick shower afterwards and we make our way over to Spencer's Lake house for the weekend.
Emily's POV
Alison and I picked up Courtney from my mom's house and now we're on our way to the lake.
We didn't mention the procedure today because we wanted to wait until Ali is actually pregnant.
-FIELDS! Hanna shouts out hugging me.
-UH HAN THERE'S THREE FIELDS NOW Alison says referring to her, Courtney and myself.
Hanna shrugs and jumps on my back.
-YEAH BUT THIS IS MY FIELDS Hanna says. TEAM HANNILY! she yells kissing my cheek.
Courtney walks over to her and smacks her dangling leg.
-ME MWOMMY Courtney quips scowling up at Hanna.
Hanna laughs and jumps off of my back.
-OOPS SORRY LITTLE ONE, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MOMMY BACK she says hugging Courtney.
I bend down to hug and kiss Courtney but she takes off running when she sees Bentley and CeCe.
As Hanna chases behind Courtney, Alison and I walk hand and hand out to the back to see everyone.
-JUST THINK IN A FEW WEEKS THERE WILL BE A BABY GIRL IN THERE I say rubbing Alison's stomach.
-MMM NO BABY IT'LL BE A BOY Alison argues.
We share a laugh and say hi to everyone.
-I'LL BE BACK I'M GONNA GO CHECK THE SECURITY SYSTEM Spencer says.
I follow behind her and walk into the study.
I walk around the room looking at the collection of books as she checks her father's laptop.
I turn around to be met by Spencer standing with her jaw dropped and eyes bulged.
-SPENCE WHAT IS IT? I ask.
I stare down at the laptop to see what she's looking at.
There's footage of Allison and Scott having sex in the lake house on the night of the masquerade ball.
I stifle out a laugh and walk out of the room.
-THAT WAS MY NANA'S COUCH Spencer quips following behind me.
No Ones POV
The night went on with all of the girls lounging around the lake with their significant others.
It wasn't until after the game of hide and seek with Courtney that Aria noticed that Toby and Spencer were missing.
-WHERE'S SPENCE? Aria questions.
The group shrugs their shoulders and continue to talk about how much fun it would be to take a group trip to California.
-HELP ME WITH THE FOOD Hanna tells Aria dragging her in the house.
When they walk by the basement door they hear yelling.
It's Toby and Spencer.
-IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW IT Spencer cries out to Toby. I JUST.. I DON'T KNOW RIGHT NOW OK? she questions.
-DO YOU LOVE HER? Toby asks sounding as if he's crying as well.
Spencer doesn't answer.
Hanna presses her ear up to the door trying to get a better listen.
Aria does the same wanting to know if they're talking about her. Well fighting.
-YEAH I DO Spencer quietly states.
Spencer grabs onto his arm as he tries to walk away.
-BUT I LOVE YOU TOO she sobs.
Just as the two girls were about to grab cups and place them on the door to hear better Toby swings it open.
-OUCH! Hanna yells after being slapped by the wooden door.
Toby helps her up and storms out of the house.
Everyone else runs in not knowing what's going on.
Spencer runs up the stairs and calls out for him.
-TOBY!! I'M SORRY she yells out.
Toby takes the truck keys and throws them, walking down the road to catch a cab.
Aria stands in silence.
She wants Spencer as more than a friend but she never thought it would hurt her in the long run.
Spencer flops down on the couch as everyone stands around her asking if she's ok.
The room grows quiet before Spencer gets up to walk over to the shortest Brunette.
Aria's eyes zoom to the floor as Spencer gets closer.
Now standing inches away from each other Spencer clasps Aria's face in her hands.
-I MADE UP MY MIND Spencer states smashing her lips into Aria's.
Though the girls feel bad for Toby they are happy that their friends are happy.
Later that night when Courtney and Bentley went to sleep Charles joined everyone bringing along his girlfriend and her friend.
-THIS IS BIRD MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER FRIEND CARTER he says introducing everyone.
Even though CeCe and Charles doesn't have the best of relationship CeCe gets up to hug Charles and his two guests.
Emily and Alison inform everyone on the procedure and everyone hugs them.
After watching a movie they all decided to get some sleep for the wonderful weekend ahead of them.

Ok so this chapter was shitty, I could've done better but I PROMISE the next chapter will have you guys in awe and maybe even shocked. And yes I used bird and carter from Finding Carter😂
-D