CHRISTMAS IN PUNTA CANA

3 WEEKS LATER
No Ones POV
-OH MY GOSH GUYS ITS CHRISTMAS EVE THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW! Emily yells getting off of the plane with everyone else.
-EM CHILL OUT Caleb says to her laughing at her excitement.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHILL OUT? IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T ENJOY IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T Emily kinda snaps.
She calms down and takes a breather after Alison takes her hand.
-WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? Caleb quietly questions his girlfriend.
-READ HER BOOBS Hanna suggests pointing to Emily's shirt. THE GIRL LOVES CHRISTMAS she adds.
-IF YOU IGNORE HER EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE Alison whispers as Emily walks ahead with the kids. SADLY I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M MARRIED TO HER she says.
Hanna, Caleb and Alison share a laugh as they carry bags to their rental home.
When everyone gets there they're amazed at how beautiful the home really is.

-EMILY NO YOU HAVE TO LET US PAY YOU BACK FOR THIS Aria says staring in awe at the house

-YEAH ARIA'S RIGHT WE'LL ALL PAY YOU BACK Spencer states.
-HEY! Hanna yells. IF THE GIRL SAYS SHE'S PAYING, SHE'S PAYING Hanna retorts before taking off her bikini top running into the house.
-HANNA! THE KIDS! Emily yells. AND NO ONE IS PAYING ME BACK she says pointing to everyone.
They all get sorted out in their rooms and begin to unpack.
-I'M GOING OUT! Stiles yells to everyone before kissing Lydia and leaving.
The kids are all in their room as the adults get settled in.
Emily's POV
-THANK YOU BABY, FOR THIS Alison says wrapping her arms around my neck bringing me in for a kiss.
I kiss her soft pink heart shaped lips and gently shove her back on the bed.
Alison giggles as she falls back and i straddle her lap.
After looking into her amazing eyes I start to tickle her.
-I CAN'T BREATHE EM STOP! PLEASE Alison screams out.
I tickle her a little bit longer until I'm stopped by a deep scar on her side.
Funny. I've never seen this scar and I see her naked everyday.
-ALI WHAT'S THIS? I question.
-WHAT'S WHAT? Alison asks still laughing from our tickle war.
-THIS I mumble rubbing my fingers across the thick scar.
Alison pulls her shirt down and quickly stands up.
-NOTHING she quips walking towards the mirror to fix her hair.
I follow behind her and stare at her through the mirror.
-ALI THAT'S NOT NOTHING I say. WHAT HAPPENED?
-NOTHING DROP IT she says removing her makeup with her Neutrogena wipes.
-YOU'RE LYING AGAIN AND I'M TIRED OF YOU NOT LETTING ME IN AND I'M NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE UNTIL I KNO...
-I SAID NOTHING HAPPENED! Alison yells cutting me off, storming out of the room.
My body tenses up a little as she slams the door.
I stand there letting my brain confirm what just happened when Alison walks back in.
-LOOK EM I DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL, I'M SORRY Alison says hugging me looking up into my eyes.
It isn't until she tries to kiss me that I back away.
-WHERE DID THAT SCAR COME FROM ALI? I ask in a much calmer voice.
Alison shakes her head and smiles.
-NOWHERE BABE I'M FINE she says lying again.
I roll my eyes at her and wait for her to tell the truth.
She doesn't.
I scoff to myself and walk out of the room going downstairs to meet the others.
-HEY SIS YOU WANT ONE Jason questions holding up a beer.
I nod my head and he throws one to me
as well as CeCe.
I sigh before tossing the beer back chugging it all at once.
-SLOW DOWN AMERICANO WHAT'S UP? CeCe asks.
-ALI'S BEEN ACTING REALLY WEIRD LATELY AND SHE'S KEEPING THINGS FROM ME I MEAN I JUST SAW THIS SCAR ON HER THAT WASN'T THERE BEFORE AND WHEN I ASKED HER ABOUT IT SHE FLIPPED ON ME I say sighing again after saying the mouthful of words.
CeCe and Jason stare at each other as if they know something I don't.
Jason tries to mouth something to his sister but I turn around just in time to catch him.
-GUYS WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER? I ask.
Just as they were both about to tell me Alison comes downstairs with Courtney on her hip.
Courtney tiredly rubs her eyes and lays her head on Alison's shoulder.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT STRAWBERRY MILK? we hear Alison ask.
-MHM Courtney hums.
I turn back to CeCe only to see that Jason walked away.
CeCe glances at Alison one last time before pulling me outside.
-TODAY'S THE DAY CeCe says staring out at the ocean view. I COMPLETELY FORGOT she sighs shaking her head.
-I'M SORRY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I ask.
-ALI NEVER TOLD YOU? she questions now looking at me.
I glance at my wife and daughter from the glass window and answer her question.
-NO I say. TELL ME WHAT?
-TODAY MARKS FIVE YEARS SINCE THE DAY KENNETH RAPED ALI AND COURTNEY WAS CONCEIVED CeCe states.
I quickly turn my head back to look at Alison through the window.
-SO THE SCAR? I begin.
-ALI CHANGED HER LOCK ON HER DOOR ONE NIGHT AND KENNETH GOT MAD AND PICKED THE LOCK. HE AND ALISON GOT INTO A FIGHT AND HE STABBED HER ON HER SIDE THEN TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL AND SAID THAT SHE FELL ON A SCREWDRIVER AND THE NEXT DAY HE RAPED HER AGAIN AND SHE ENDED UP PREGNANT WITH COURTNEY CeCe states.
All of this makes me happy that I pulled that trigger. I hate him for what he's done to Alison.
-SO WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN THE SCAR BEFORE? WHAT DOES SHE DO COVER IT UP WITH MAKEUP? I ask really confused.
CeCe nods her head indicating that my guess was correct.
I'll give her some space for right now, I just wish she would let me in so I can help her. I don't know what to do to help her.
Stiles POV
I went out to visit one of the most famous casinos in Punta Cana and the next thing I know I'm here.
All I can remember is playing a game of poker at the casino, and getting super excited because I ended up winning a million bucks.
I'm not sure where I am but I think that I may have been drugged.
-SO YOU'RE THE ONE THAT THINKS YOU CAN WIN ALL OF MY MONEY HUH? A slender man in a very expensive looking suit says walking towards me.
I then look down at my hands and notice that I'm tied up.
Pretty tightly.
-PLEASE LET ME GO I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIEND IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE I beg.
The next thing I know I'm punched across the face by one of the other men that are standing around me.
-HERE'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO the lead man says. YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TO GET BACK ON THE FLOOR AND WIN ALL OF MY MONEY BACK AND YOU CAN'T GO HOME TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND UNTIL ALL ONE MILLION IS BACK IN MY HAND, GOT THAT?
-I...I NEED TO G..GO HOM....
-I SAID DO YOU GOT THAT? He asks again pointing a cold steel gun to my head.
I rapidly nod my head before they beat me up and take my phone.
No Ones POV
Everyone sits around the table drinking and planning their day for tomorrow while Alison is balled up on the couch with Courtney wrapped in her arms.
Emily takes a glance at them and notices how close Alison is holding Courtney and immediately feels sorry that she can't help.
Scott and Allison are making out on the love seat while CeCe and Jake play with Bentley.
Hanna and Caleb play with the twins as Spencer and Aria are outside in the jacuzzi.
Bird, Carter, Charles, Jason, Hayden, Liam and Emily are sitting at the table drinking beers while Lydia sleeps on the chaise.
The group then gets ready for bed without knowing that their friend is in trouble.
What lengths will they go to in order to Save Stiles.

To be continued....
Idky but I feel like I'm losing my touch with this story..
are you guys still into this story?
If so stick around for the next big surprise. 😏
-D