ROSEWOOD CARNIVAL

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
Literally it's only been a month and I'm already tired of Allison hanging around my girlfriend all the time.
I get it, she was once Alison's best friend but she's a little too touchy for my liking.
Hanna suggested that we all go to the Rosewood Founders Carnival tonight, so we're all getting dressed at me and Alison's place.
-ALI YOUR BOOBS GOT SO BIG. I MEAN DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE HAD LITTLE MOSQUITO BITES FOR TITS Allison chuckles while touching Alison's chest.
Alison convinced me that she and Allison always played like this so I can't really say anything.
-YEAH ALL WE NEED NOW IS ASSES Alison says through laughter, smacking the brunettes butt.
Just the sight of the two touching each other makes me sick.
I quietly scoff and head out the room to get dressed.
I'm assuming Alison is too busy with her best friend because she didn't even notice that I left.
After dressing in the living room I grab a pair of converse before sitting on the patio.
-HEY WHAT'S UP, EM? Hanna questions sitting on the chair beside me.
-NOTHING I JUST NEEDED SOME FRESH AIR I lie staring straight ahead.
-IT'S ALLISON ISN'T IT? Hanna asks.
I simply shake my head no, lying again.
-EMILY I'VE BEEN YOUR BEST FRIEND SINCE SECOND GRADE! I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE LYING, YOU SUCK AT IT Hanna exclaims now looking at me.
I return the look before standing up.
-FORGET IT I say. C'MON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE I state walking back into the house.
Hanna shakes her head ignoring me as she walks away.
I roll my eyes before picking up Courtney.
-YOU'RE STILL MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT BUG? I ask the toddler, tickling her tummy.
Courtney just giggles and wraps her tiny arms around my neck hugging me.
I'll take that as a yes. At least Courtney still loves me.
Hanna's POV
We've been at the Carnival for 10 minutes now and everyone is already coupled up.
I'm with Stiles, Spencer with Toby, Aria with Jason, Scott with Allison and Alison with Emily.
I guess that's a good thing for Em since she's jealous. Now she can spend time with her girlfriend.
After everyone split up Stiles leads me over to the ring tossing tent.
-IF I WIN THIS WHAT TEDDY BEAR DO YOU WANT?
I smile and pull him into a kiss for a couple of seconds before pulling away.
-I WANT THE PURPLE PUPPY I state pointing towards the human sized stuffed animal.
-ALRIGHT Stiles says giving me a smirk.
Maybe after 2 rounds Stiles won the teddy bear placing it in my arms.
As we walk over to the concession stands we bump into Scott and Allison.
-HEY ARE YOU GUYS GETTING ON THE CRAZY MOUSE RIDE? Allison questions pointing to the roller coaster.
-NO HANNA WANTS FOOD Stiles says while laughing.
-IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA GET ON BABY? Scott asks the Brunette.
Allison quickly nods her head smiling.
-ALRIGHT COME ON Scott says throwing Allison over his shoulder.
Allison laughs while screaming for him to put her down.
Scott does just that before kissing her and grabbing her hand, locking their fingers together.
I scrunch up my nose at the couple and growl inward.
-HE WAS NEVER LIKE THAT WITH ME I mumble catching Stiles attention.
-BECAUSE HE'S STUPID Stiles says lifting my head with one finger. YOU'RE MINE NOW AND I'LL ALWAYS TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS he adds.
Awee and here I was getting jealous for no reason.
-LIKE A QUEEN I correct my boyfriend before jumping on his back placing kisses on his cheek.
Alison's POV
-EM WHAT'S WRONG? I ask my girlfriend who is pretty much ignoring me.
Emily continues walking with Courtney in her arms until she comes to a stop at the tea cups ride.
-TWO TICKETS FOR THE TEA CUPS PLEASE Emily says giving off a fake smile.
Two? Why not three? Me, her and Courtney.
The guy smiles and hands her two tickets.
-EM BABY YOU ONLY ASKED FOR TWO, IT'S THREE OF US I say furrowing my brows.
Emily turns around to roll her eyes at me before getting onto the ride with Courtney.
My mouth slightly drops ajar as I feel a sharp pain in my chest.
What did I do?
Once off of the ride, Emily hands me Courtney and walks over to the concession stands.
-DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAMA DID TO MOMMY? I question the toddler as if she'll answer me.
Courtney forms an "O" with her mouth before shaking her furiously.
I laugh and kiss her soft cheeks.
Minutes later Emily comes back with two large fries for me and her, and one small for Courtney.
We finally find a empty table to eat at and Emily pulls out my chair before sitting Courtney in her lap.
I give her a small smile and caress her cheek before eating my fries.
As we get up to throw out our trash and walk away Emily intertwines our fingers.
I spot CeCe with a really cute martial arts trainer named Jake and walk towards them.
-HEY CE I DON'T MEAN TO BREAK UP YOUR DATE BUT CAN YOU WATCH COURTNEY REALLY QUICK?  I ask my older sister. ME AND EM WANNA GET ON ONE RIDE ALONE I add batting my eyes and pouting my lip.
CeCe laughs and takes Courtney leaving me and Emily alone.
As we make our way over to the Tunnel Of Love we see Scott and Allison.
-BABE! Allison squeals running to me at full speed.
As Allison hugs me I feel Emily's hand slip out of mine as she walks away.
-EM! I yell when I see her walking away.
I pull away from Allison and chase behind Emily.
-EM! EMILY! I call out. EMILY WAIT! I yell grabbing her wrist.
-WHAT ALI? Emily says annoyed. IT'S FINE JUST GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND she adds turning around tearing up.
I see the tears in her eyes and lighten up my face.
-HEY I say pulling her into my embrace. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND EM I state rubbing through her hair.
Emily stares at me with sad eyes before looking down at her shoes.
She's jealous of Allison? I think to myself.
I quickly grab Emily's hand, pulling her into the tunnel of love.
Once we are seated the lights go out and the ride takes off.
-EMILY BABY YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE JEALOUS OF ALLISON, I ONLY WANT YOU I state pulling her dark silhouette into a kiss.
-REALLY? Emily asks in a low tone.
I smile at her words even though she can't see me.
-REALLY EM. I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID YES IF I DIDN'T I state rubbing her hand across my ring.
Emily smiles and kisses me back.
I gently let my hand fall from her face sliding up her beautiful long legs until I reach her panties.
-I ONLY. WANT. YOU I say slowly between kisses, sliding my hand into her underwear meeting her folds.
Minutes later Emily releases onto my hand while quietly moaning in my mouth.
After the ride is done the lights come on and everyone is staring at us.
Emily blushes a little before pulling me off of the ride.
As we head over to CeCe and Courtney we hear Emily's name being called.
-EMILY! the voice says from behind us.
Emily and I both turn around only to be met my Lydia.
-OH HELL NO Emily says turning back around to pull me with her.
-ALISON! EMILY! WAIT! Lydia calls out running in front of us.
In the midst of her running in front of Emily and I she bumps into Allison.
-LYDIA? Allison questions now smiling.
-YOU KNOW HER? I ask scowling between the two girls.
-YEAH SHE'S MY FRIEND Allison stares hugging the red head.
Lydia pulls away and calls my name again.
-ALISON PLEASE WAIT she says from behind.
-WHAT LYDIA?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANNA FUCK UP NOW? Emily snaps.
I grab Emily's hand assuring her that everything is fine.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT? I ask.
-I'M NOT HERE TO START TROUBLE I WAS INVITED BY SCOTT AND STILES BUT I REALLY WANT TO SAY THAT I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING Lydia states looking sad.
Don't do it DiLaurentis! My conscious shouts.
-WE DON'T ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY Emily says. NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY she adds.
I glance down and see Emily's right fist balled up.
-IT'S FINE LYDIA I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY NOW I THINK YOU SHOULD WALK AWAY I say to the girl grabbing her by her hand.
Lydia releases herself from my grip and hugs me.
-THANK YOU ALISON, EMILY I'M SO SORRY she says before turning to walk away with Scott, Allison and Stiles walking behind her.
-COOL IT KILLER I say to Emily while laughing.
Emily calms down and kisses me before walking over to the girls and Courtney.

Sooo Lydia Apologized and Emily was about to beat her ass until Alison pulled her away 😂 What do you guys think of Alison and Allison's friendship?
-D