I'M NOT STUPID ALISON

3 MONTHS LATER
ALISON'S POV
I walk into me and CeCe's apartment on campus to see my now 2 year old daughter sitting on the table eating cheerios with her hands.
-CECE WHAT THE HELL I scream out while picking up the mess Courtney made.
-WHAT'S UP CHICA? CeCe questions with a concerned face. WHY YOU YELLING? she adds.
-YOU LEFT HER IN HERE ALONE.. EATING CEREAL, NOW LOOK AT THE MESS SHE MADE I state while raising my voice.
-IT'S JUST MILK BITCH CHILL OUT CeCe yells back.
-THAT'S NOT THE POINT CECE SHE'S ONLY TWO SHE COULD HAVE FELL OFF THE TA...
Before I could finish my sentence CeCe's friend Karma walks in without knocking.
-DO YOU EVER FUCKING KNOCK? I ask the red head as she walks into the kitchen opening the fridge.
-PSH NO Karma says while laughing.
-WELL LEARN!!! I yell while leading Courtney to the bathroom to clean her up.
-WHAT'S HER PROBLEM? I hear Karma scoff as I walk to the back.
-SHE NEEDS TO FUCK! CeCe yells loud so I could hear her.
I roll my eyes and place Courtney in the bathtub with her toys.
As I watch Courtney in the bath an alert appears on my phone screen in big pink letters with hearts and balloons falling around the words.
"EMILY'S BIRTHDAY 🎉 " is what it reads.
I turn the phone over and place it on the sink before I sit down placing my hands on my head.
-MAMA MAMA MAMA! Courtney screeches while splashing water.
-COURTNEY, COURTNEY, COURTNEY I screech back through laughter looking at my daughter biting on her rubber ducky.
-YOU'RE SO SILLY I say to Courtney while smiling and splashing water on her as she screams.
After washing her up I dry her off and put her clothes on.
-LOOK HOW CUTE THIS LITTLE DEVIL LOOKS CeCe says while lifting Courtney's shirt blowing on her tummy.
She has on a white and pink ruffled shirt that says "I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL" with blue jeans and a pink headband.
After CeCe gets done playing with Courtney she stands in front of me glaring at me before she sits down beside me.
-WHAT? I ask in an annoyed tone.
-I'M NOT STUPID ALISON she smirks while nudging my arm.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I question really not knowing what she's talking about.
-YOU HAVE THIS ATTITUDE TODAY BECAUSE OF EMILY. IT'S HER BIRTHDAY AND YOU MISS HER, JUST ADMIT IT BITCH she exclaims before giving me a creepy smile.
-GET OUT CECE I say rolling my eyes and giving her the finger.
-YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOME she says as she gets up. MAYBE I'LL GIVE EM A CALL AND TELL HER THAT WIDDLE DiLAURENTIS DOWN THERE MISSES HER she adds while laughing.
-CECE I SWEAR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS I scream while throwing a pillow at her head.
-OUCH SLUT! CeCe yells.
She's right I do miss Emily and so does "widdle DiLaurentis" since Jeff isn't that good in bed.

EMILY'S POV
-BABE C'MON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE Paige yells as I stand in the bathroom staring in the mirror.
-I DON'T WANT TO GO PAIGE I whine from the bathroom.
-EMILY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY I'M TAKING YOU OUT she says as she tries to open the door but I lock it.
-OPEN UP EMILY! Paige demands.
-NO GO AWAY I HATE MY BIRTHDAY I state.
As soon as I realize that she gave up trying to open the door I peek my head out but she's not there.
-PAIGE I call out walking into our room.
Paige then jumps out from the closet and tackles me to the floor.
-PAIGE GET OFF OF ME I say while squirming.
She begins to tickle me knowing that it'll work.
-OKAY, OKAY I'LL GO JUST STOP! I scream through laughter.
Just as she was about to get up she leans in inches away from my face.
-I LOVE YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY she says looking into my eyes.
I automatically picture Alison on top of me and smile.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say right before Kissing her.

There's going to be another time jump. Just Warning you now.
Should Emily propose to Paige? 🤔