PAPERS

4 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
Lying on the couch asleep I feel a really hard kick in my stomach, causing me to wake up.
-CALM DOWN LILY I say rubbing my tummy. MAMA'S GONNA FEED YOU.
At my last ultrasound I found out that I'm having a girl so I decided on the name Lily.
I sit up and look around remembering that the kids aren't here.
I took them to my moms earlier so they'll be there this whole week since she's taking them to Hershey Park.
I stand up from the couch stretching a little before straightening up the toys all over the living room.
All of a sudden the door opens and Emily walks in.
-HEY Emily says walking over to kiss my cheek.
-HEY I glumly mumble.
-WHAT'S WRONG? She questions me after seeing my face.
-NOTHING I quip. HAVE YOU EATEN? I ask.
-IM NOT HUNGRY Emily states. I JUST CAME TO GRAB MORE CLOTHES.
-THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED I say. C'MON.
Emily follows me into the kitchen and sits down at the table.
I walk over to the counter and fix her a plate before giving it to her.
Going to sit back down I see Emily eyeing my stomach.
-IS IT THAT NOTICEABLE? I question her while chewing my food.
-YEAH IT IS Emily quips with a smirk. BUT I WAS ACTUALLY STARING AT YOUR SHIRT she admits. IS THAT THE ONE FROM THE CONV?
-CONVENTION I say smiling. YEAH IT IS.
A couple of months ago Emily and I went to the teachers convention for Rosewood high.
We bunked with our departments but I snuck Emily into my room, which was hilarious.
~Flashback~
-MMM I moan into Emily's mouth as we barge into my hotel room while making out.
I jump up into her arms, wrapping my legs around her side all while still kissing her.
Emily squeezes a handful of my ass while kicking the door shut with her foot.
-TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF Emily demands through grunts.
I do just that and take hers off as well.
Still in my bra and pants I get Emily fully naked, pushing her down on the bed.
I get on top of her and grind myself onto her causing friction between her core and the fabric of my pants.
-ALI. DON'T TEASE My wife moans letting her eyes roll to the back of her head.
I suck on my fingers before dipping one into her soaking wet center.
Just as I begin to pick up the pace to pleasuring her we hear Brian talking to someone outside of the door.
-SHIT Emily quietly quips getting up to search for her clothes.
Unfortunately she only finds her panties.
I turn to my left and quickly throw her any shirt.
When Emily pulls the shirt over her head I snicker and giggle at the graphic tee.

-IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE? Emily questions.
-YEAH UNLESS YOU WANNA WAIT FOR ME TO UNPACK MY THINGS I whisper.
Emily sighs and I smack her ass before leading her out onto the balcony.
-ITS FREEZING OUT HERE Emily grits through her teeth, shivering in just her panties and a shirt.
-CLIMB THROUGH THE FIRE ESCAPE PATIO WINDOW I'LL COME DOWN TO LET YOU IN I whisper before shutting the doors and quickly getting dressed.
Brian walks through the door and stares at me as if he knows I had Emily in here.
-HI I quip. BYE I shout running out the door.
Finally downstairs by the fire escape I turn the corner seeing my wife running through the halls trying to cover herself as everyone else in the hall laughs at her.
I laugh a little myself before pulling her into lost and found throwing her some sweats to put on.
-THAT WAS HUMILIATING Emily rolls her eyes still shivering.
-YOU LOOK SO CUTE I coo staring at her red flushed cheeks and red nose from the cold.
Emily rolls her eyes at me and I bring her closer to me for a steamy kiss.
~End Of Flashback~
The huge smile that was across my face as I reminisced falls into a frown.
That was before everything went downhill because of me.
-HERE I say sliding over an envelope to Emily.
-WHAT'S THI...
Emily gets silent when she sees what's inside of the envelope.
-I SIGNED THEM I sadly state referring to the divorce papers.
Though I didn't want to I know I had to.
-I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU ANYMORE I say holding back the lump forming in my throat.
Emily stares at the papers with glossy eyes while grabbing a pen.
She clicks the pen out and leans down to sign on the dotted line.
While watching her sign I see tears flow down her face.
-NOW WE JUST HAVE TO SEND THEM IN AND WAIT FOR OUR DIVORCE TO BE FINAL Emily angrily states standing up from the chair and throwing the pen before walking out.
I can't hurt her anymore if we're divorced.
She deserves someone better than me.
Emily's POV
Getting in the car I slam the door and sit there crying.
I figured that it was coming but I didn't actually think we would ever do it.
I like Maya, I do it's just that I love Alison.
Even after everything that she's put me through.
I can honestly try to stop loving her but it'll never happen.
I can't believe I just signed those.
As I'm sitting there pondering whether or not I should go back inside and shred those papers my phone starts to ring.
-YEAH MAYA? I ask answering it.
-HEY SHOULD I STILL COME OVER TONIGHT? She excitedly questions.
Before answering her question I look back to what was mine and Alison's house to see her crying on the couch.
-NO I HAVE TO MEET THE GIRLS TOMORROW MORNING I lie. IM GONNA GET SOME SLEEP I add.
-OH OK BYE Maya says hanging up the phone.
I look back once more before driving off in the direction of my hotel.
Walking into my room I catch a glimpse of a picture of Courtney, Corey and Dylan I took at the mall.
This isn't what I wanted.
For my family to be broken up.
How can I look in the eyes of those beautiful babies and tell them that me and mama won't be together anymore?
The twins won't understand at this moment but Courtney will.
And she'll hate us for it.
Without even showering or taking my clothes off I lie in the bed with the lights off crying myself to sleep.

They signed the papers 😰
The divorce still isn't final though so KrissyBowDownBitches Killabish please don't drop out of school 😂
I have plans for this story 😉
Don't cry my loves
Btw there's gonna be a time jump.
Enjoy 😊
-D