ALL ABOUT YOU

2 WEEKS LATER

Alison's POV

As I open my eyes I see a blurry figure in front of me.

I take a few seconds for my vision to adjust, seeing the most beautiful woman sitting there.

-KISS ME Emily says.

I gladly sit up, meeting her halfway into the kiss.

-MMM HAPPY BIRTHDAY I mumble against her lips.

-IT COULD BE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY IF YOU GAVE ME A PRESENT NOW she tells me slipping her hand in between my thighs.

-NOPE I quip. YOU CAN'T GET ANY UNTIL AFTER THE WEDDING I say to her.

Both me and Emily decided to get remarried and maybe elope this time.

Me on the other hand, I decided that we shouldn't have sex until we're married again.

I stand up from the bed letting the sheets drop to the floor revealing my naked body.

-I COULD GET IT IF I REALLY WANTED TO Emily states looking me up and down, taking a mental image of my nudeness before turning around leaving the room.

I smile to myself before getting dressed.

I love how she grew from a sweet shy girl to this confident sexy woman.

After getting dressed I go into the kids rooms to wake them up.

Once they're woke I go into Grace's and Lily's room since it's time for them to eat.

When I'm finished with breast feeding the both of them I go downstairs with everyone else.

-APPY BIRDAY MAMA Corey says hugging my leg.

-NO COREY NOT MAMA Courtney tells her. IT'S MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY.

-SOWWY Corey laughs. APPY BIRDAY MWOMMY she tells Emily still giggling.

She is definitely the most silliest of all of our kids so far.

-THANK YOU SILLY Emily says to her, bending down so Corey can kiss her cheek.