Full House, Ace Is Low

Tracey's PoV

Her grey eyes had me falling all over my feet when we first met. She had a simple way about her that could just make me feel easy and calm. Sofi Cabello was a sweet quiet girl who wanted to keep to herself. I think she was afraid of opening up and not knowing what to do once the world got to experience how beautiful and creative she really was.

Once her wings started to spread more and more, she started slipping a little as well. It was like she never really got to discover herself before she was embraced by swarming fans, a very supportive girlfriend and countless wannabes.

We became really close friends when she had a break from touring and came to visit me, wanting to escape her own reality. She attended all of my games and practices, cheering me on until one night, right after I finished changing; Sofi grabbed me into a heated embrace and kissed me so hard in front of my team mates.

Of course having the Sofi Cabello kiss me was something people buzzed about for months on end. But she was mine and I was going to do everything in my willpower to keep it that way.

Sofi didn't like to talk about Samantha Taylor. She often avoided any interview question regarding her and definitely nicked her out of any of our conversations. I figured she was a little heartbroken over the semi-public break up. I'd be too. Sam was her high school sweetheart and I was worried I couldn't compare.

Sofi made me feel otherwise when we first started dating. She looked at me and I felt like I knew where I belonged in her life. She'd smiled and we were all that mattered.

At least that was what I thought.

I decided to surprise her one day, after telling her that I wouldn't be able to make it to one of her shows while she was in town. I wanted to be the one to grace a smile upon her features for once with a surprised gesture.

Turned out I was the one who was left mouth wide open and a whirlwind of emotions swirling through me. Seeing my girlfriend naked with her naked ex-girlfriend on top of her; it was really hard to digest.

I never thought I'd be able to forgive her. I never thought I'd find myself in her arms and in her bed a few days later confessing that as long as it didn't happen again, we'd work through it.

"So how long are you in town for?" Camila smiled, breaking me out of my thoughts. She sat down beside me, handing me a glass of wine.

"I'm heading back tomorrow." I smiled thankfully and licked my lips, taking a sip of the smooth red wine.

"That's a shame," she laughed softly, "I'm sure Sofi wishes it were longer."

I chanced a glance at the beautiful raven haired Cabello and bit my lip a little. I shrugged slightly, watching the way her eyes lit up every time Sam would smile at her.

Camila caught on and cleared her throat. "They've always had a hard history."

"Yeah." I muttered silently and continued to watch on as Normani dragged Sammy away to dance with Lucas and Dylan in the middle of the living room. Sofi's eyes never left her ex girlfriend's but finally they caught me watching her. She gave me a small wave and shy smile before her long legs brought her towards me.

"That's my cue to find my sexy fiancée." Camila squeezed my leg and I grabbed her wrist softly.

"Congrats Mila." I said simply with a genuine smile and she smiled back before taking off towards the kitchen.

"I remember you being a lot more 'party girl' at these New Years Day Cabello functions." Sofi smiled as she took Camila's previous spot.

"Yeah sorry, I'm just feeling a little drained." I gave her a small apologetic smile, lacing my fingers together in my lap. "Don't let me drain your fun though Sofi."