|Shot 11| • Courage •

I'm so sorry I have not updated for awhile, I've been busy with tests and life and going through depression and heavy stuff but I'm okay, I'm far from dead and I'm happy to be back and bring you a new Stenbrough chapter 'cause I'm trash ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

STAN'S POV

"You better just ruuuuun off, little booooy, and leave me and Billy boy alooone" It's cackles echoed off the cistern walls, taunting us.

"No" I said through gritted teeth and tightly shut eyes.

I shot open my eyes and glared at him as I clenched my hands into fists.

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HIM!"

~ 3 days earlier ~

"Oh, I'll get you for that one, Stanny!" Bill teased after I kissed his neck.

He tackled me on my bed and began tickling my sides, causing me to shriek with joy. We began giggling like little kids, covering our faces in kisses.

"Stah-Stop it, Bill!" I giggled.

Bill just laughed and pulled me up.

"You're such a goof" I chuckled as I tried to catch my breath.

"So are you" he teased.

He leaned in and connected our lips. His lips tasted warm and sweet as they moved gently and smoothly on mine.

I whimpered a little when he pulled away after a few moments.

"I gotta go" he whispered as he glanced at his watch.

"Noooo" I whined and pouted my lips.

His parents wanted him home by 7:00PM but I kept him until 7:30PM. He slept over, but I knew I'd miss him as soon as he stepped out my door.

"I wish I could just stay right here with you forever" he whispered mournfully.

"You will someday" I smiled.

He grinned and kissed my forehead.

"Is that a proposal?" he smirked as he cocked an eyebrow.

"Maybe..." I said softly, making us both giggle.

For two 14-year-olds we sure acted like little kids sometimes, but I love the goofiness in Bill.

He pulled me into a tight hug before hoisting himself up off my bed and kissing my lips.

"Bye, Stan. I love you"

"I love you too, Bill. Be careful"

"Always" he grinned, his eyes twinkling as they gazed into mine gently before he stepped out my door and shoved off toward his house.

I looked out my window and watched him leave, his gait perfect as he drifted down the sidewalk.

I would not see that smile for awhile, and I blame myself for not walking home with him.