|Shot 21| • Unexpected Bullshit I • |Jyatt|

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT + TRIGGERS

Play song at **

° ° ° °

WYATT'S POV

"Having fun, Jae?"

"Yeah, Wyatt" he whispered. "It's really nice meeting these guys" he trailed off.

"I'm sensing a but?" I cocked an eyebrow.

He turned his emerald eyes to mine and smirked.

"I'd rather spend time with you"

"We'll hangout tonight, I promise" I grinned.

"Can't wait" he smiled, and it took every fiber of my being to not kiss his lips right there.

"Don't worry, the con ends at 8:00, we still have about an hour. We'll be home soon"

"Ugh...time is so slow" he groaned.

"I know" I chuckled, and rubbed his back.

A tall man approached us then with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi" Jaeden smiled. "What can we do for you?"

"You can hold the fuck still" he grunted.

Jaeden and I exchanged confused looks as we held hands under the table. I squeezed his hand.

"What?" he questioned, and not 10 seconds later, a shot rang out.

I looked at Jaeden who glanced at me mournfully as he held his stomach. I turned to the tall man as screams surrounded me. The man held a pistol in his hand, and he'd just shot Jaeden.

"NOOOO!" I let out a bloodcurdling scream as I held Jaeden and put pressure on his fresh wound.

Before the man could do anymore damage, security tackled him and wrestled the pistol away from him.

Of all things to happen, this piece of shit had to shoot not only a teen, but the love of my life.

"Get that piece of shit out of here! If he tries anything, tase him!" a security woman ordered as four security guards drug him away.

"Hey, Mr. Oleff, are you alright?" she asked gently as she kneeled next to me.

"M-My b-boyfriend" I sobbed. "Please, h-help Jaeden!"

"An ambulance has been called, don't worry. He'll be fine, is he breathing?"

I held my head to his chest, hearing a slow, steady rhythm.

"Y-Yes, he's b-breathing" I said shakily.

"Okay, good. It's okay, an ambulance will be here soon, just keep pressure on his wound, you're doing great" she praised me.

I knew she was just trying to keep the situation calm, for me and Jaeden's sake, but it didn't change the fact that I was a worried, shaking, sobbing mess.