|Shot 41| • Home I • |Jyatt|

° ° ° °

Age: 17

Dedication...? To ALL my Jyatt lovers. Don't let this ship or fandom die please ~Jae👑

WYATT'S POV

"I'll be home before you know it, Wy" Jaeden smiled comfortingly as I sulked the whole way to the train.

Eight months. Eight months I would have to be away from my baby, my soulmate, my Jaeden. I thought about all the moments leading up to now.

The day we first met for IT. Our bonding sessions. The first time we touched. Our first kiss. Our first date. The day he told me he was leaving. And the days leading up to this one.

~~

I was sitting in my room when Jaeden called me.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I answered.

"Baby I have great news!" he said excitedly.

"Wow, okay" I chortled. "What is it, Jae?"

"Can I come over and tell you?"

"You can come over whenever you want"

"I'll be there soon"

I hung up and smiled. I love when he's excited, it's adorable. Ten minutes later I heard a knock at my door, and I raced downstairs like a child on Christmas morning and opened the door.

I was greeted by the taste of Jaeden's lips on mine and his tender touch. He threw his arms around my neck giggling, and I laughed as I caught him and kissed back.

"Hey Wy!" he greeted.

"Hey, Jae. So what's got you so excited?" I asked with a smile.

"Get this" he started, and pulled out a paper from his pocket. "I just got a role in a film in Vancouver! This is a major film, too!"

As Jaeden danced giddily I studied the paper he handed me carefully. It was a letter from his agent. He would be spending eight months away from me. My baby, miles away from me, for eight months.

I didn't even know what to say. Of course I support him, he's a brilliant actor and I love him. But eight months? From LA to Vancouver. I can't even stand to be away from him for more than a week. He could be gone for a day and I'll still miss his voice and his touch.

"Jaeden, this is..." I tried to say something, but the words wouldn't come.

"Aren't... Aren't you happy for me, Wyatt?" his excitement stifled.

"I..." I took a moment, then sighed and smiled. "Of course I am, baby. I'm so happy for you! I just...eight months is a long time. Did you...did you think about that?"