|Shot 59| • Drugs < In Love • |Stenbrough|

° ° ° °

BILL'S POV

I made my way quietly to the edge of the street.

I pulled the wad of cash out of my pocket and handed it to the hooded man.

"Back again, kid?" he scoffed as he handed me the drugs.

"You wouldn't understand" I brushed him off, and walked away as I stuffed the drugs in my pocket and lit up another blunt.

Nobody understand, except for Richie and Eddie.

--

"Billiam, my man! You got the goods?" Richie smiled with a cock of his eyebrow.

"Right here" I smirked, and tossed him a fresh bag of weed.

"Awesome" he chuckled and rolled up a blunt.

I sat beside him and lit up one for myself. I watched as Richie took a long drag on his cig and exhaled a cloud of smoke from his mouth and nose like a chimney.

He looked over at me and we giggled like little kids.

"Again, Rich?" Eddie appeared and said disapprovingly.

"Just one, Eds. Wanna try one?" Richie smirked.

"Nope, I'll pass, thanks" Eddie chuckled, and sat down next to Richie.

He gave him a peck on the cheek and Richie pulled him close.

"You guys are gross" I teased.

"Hey, you'll get there, Big Bill, don't worry. You'll get to be gross with Stan someday too" he assured me.

"Doubt it" I mumbled, and took a hard drag on my cig as the rest of the Losers joined us.

"Pass one over, Rich" Beverly smirked.

--

STAN'S POV

I made my way to the barrens and glanced at my watch. I'm ten minutes late. Why did that bird have to be so cute? The Losers surely beat me there already.

Sure enough, as I arrived, Richie, Eddie, Beverly, Ben, Mike, and Bill were already there.

I smiled as I noticed Bill.

"Heyyyyy, Stannyyyy" Bill greeted, and giggled like a child.

I immediately dropped the smile.

"Bill?" I questioned mournfully. "You do drugs?"

I knew some of us Losers smoked but not Bill, and Bill had more than that with him. Weed and pills.

"Hey, Stan" they all greeted, but I focused on Bill.

I stepped towards him disapprovingly.

"Yeaaaaaaaah" he scoffed. "Why? Richie does it toooooo, Stanny" he booped my nose.

"It's bad for you, Bill! Every drug fucks you up in some way! I mean, Richie is already an idiot-"

"Hey" Richie protested.

"-but you, Bill? You're better than this!" I sobbed.

"You wanna know why?!" he shouted as he stood up, and I flinched.

His expression softened at that and he took a step towards me.

"Because I love you, Stan! That's why!" he admitted with tears in his eyes.

"Wait, what?" I questioned softly.

"You heard me" he sobbed. "I fucking love you, but I know you won't ever feel the same. And this is the only thing that helps me deal with that pain. You have no idea how hard is to keep myself from kissing your Goddamn handsome face and tell you how much I love you and how much I always have and will and how I-"

"Yes I do, Bill"

"-try to - wait, what?" he queried with glistening eyes.

"Yes I do" I sobbed. "Because I have loved and looked up to you since day one. I didn't think you loved me back, so I kept it to myself and I've been living with that pain every day. I can't tell you how many times Richie or Eddie have had to hold me and wipe away my tears just so I could go to sleep because I can't stop thinking about you, because I want you, Bill. I do"

I confessed, and pulled him by his shirt for a kiss. I smashed my lips onto his, and he pulled me by my waist to deepen the kiss. His hands moved to roam my curls as I gripped his shirt tight for more.

Of my God, did it feel food. The kiss grew more passionate every second, neither of us wanting to break apart. I wanted this for so long.

"Uh, guys?" Richie said awkwardly.

"Leave them be, Richie" Eddie whispered, and I could taste Bill's laughter in my mouth as we giggled and continued our kiss.

"I love you so much, Stanny" Bill sobbed.

"I love you more, Bill" I smiled, and rested my forehead against his as he held me tight.

° ° ° °