|Shot 37| • Fireworks • |Jyatt|

For castlebowers and -stutteringbill ♥ ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

WYATT'S POV

I looked over at Jaeden staring out the window and grabbed his hand. He smiled and squeezed my hand.

"You excited, baby?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he replied. "I'm just a little nervous"

It's our first 4th of July together as a couple and I decided to take him to a fireworks show. We've kept our relationship secret due to fans and homophobes, but we decided to risk it with the fireworks show. We don't want anyone to find out, but Jaeden deserves to go somewhere fun with the person he loves.

I'm just really lucky that the one he loves is me.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to" I inform him.

"No no" he insisted, "I want to. I really want to be with you. I'm just a little worried. Want if someone sees us?"

"We're already together all the time, the only ones who suspect anything are our fans" I chuckled.

"I mean," he whispered, "I don't think we're gonna be able to keep our hands off each other"

Seduction dripped in his soft, soothing voice. I shot him a glance and flashed my dimples.

"Not for long, at least" I grinned, and he giggled.

--

I parked the car and we walked close together to the field. I laid my jacket down and we laid on top of it while we waited. I chose the most secluded spot possible, and thankfully there weren't any people.

We laid a few inches apart from each other, but it was no use.

See, when you find your soulmate, there's this bond, an invisible tether. You're bound. No matter what you can always feel them, but at the same time no matter how long or short the distance, you always have this yearn to physically feel them. To always be with them.

That's how I feel with Jaeden. I can't resist him. Every second spent apart from him is a moment wasted. So when he scooted closer, I couldn't help but wrap my arm around him as he laid his head on my chest.

And as he lifted his head to gaze into my eyes with his twinkling green ones, I leaned down for a kiss.

JAEDEN'S POV

I lifted my head to look into Wyatt's beautiful golden-brown eyes and was greeted with a soft kiss. His lips tasted sweet and moved against mine perfectly.

The fireworks between us were brighter than the ones exploding around us. Wyatt rolled on top of me, our lips still connected as he cupped my face and I placed my hands on his waist.

Wyatt is younger than me by about six months, but he's still exceedingly dominant. He trailed his lips down my jaw and to my neck. The tingling sensations of his wet lips on my tender skin left me around, stimulated, and craving more of him.

As I let out a breathy moan from his lips brushing my sweet spot, his lips curled into a triumphant grin. His golden-brown curls draped at his ears and brushed at his eyes perfectly.

I moaned louder when he began sucking.

"Mmm, Wyatt-"

"Shh, Jae, don't want anyone to hear"

"I hate you" I whined, and he chuckled.

"You love me, Jae"

"Yes...I do, Wy" I mumbled.

"I love you too, Jae" he smiled, and reattached his lips to my neck, his soft lips brushing tenderly over my stimulated skin.

WYATT'S POV

His eyes squeezed shut, desperate to let out the moans building up in his throat. I hushed them with a kiss. He kissed back, and I could feel the moans bubbling up in his throat as he moaned in my mouth. The taste of his lips drove me for more, and he pulled me closer to him, if that were even possible.

I ran my hands up his sides like waves in the ocean, his beautiful body fitting in mine perfectly, better than a puzzle piece. He ran his hands through my curls as he kissed back passionately. There was so much passion and love between us you could be blinded by the obvious fireworks exploding at our kiss.

He nibbled my lip before pulling away, but his face was still close enough to mine I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I love you, Wy. I don't care who knows it anymore. I just want you, forever"

"I love you too, Jae. I want you forever too. Fuck everyone else"

His eyes twinkled with a smile brighter than the lights in the sky, a fire igniting in our hearts as we set our souls on fire with another kiss.

He rolled us over so that he was laying on top of me. We giggled, and the taste of his laughter in my mouth was a sensation I never wanted to lose. I never wanted to lose Jaeden. I looked up at him like I had the whole world, my whole world, in my arms, because he is.

I

JAEDEN'S POV

love him.

"Wyatt, do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?"

"You're talking about yourself, Jaeden" he grinned, flashing the perfect indents in his cheeks.

He's everything to me, and right now, I didn't care if anyone saw us, fan or not. He's mine, and I'm all his. So when we finally had to separate, I whined.

He chuckled and pulled me up. He grabbed his jacket and intertwined our fingers as we walked back to his car. And when I felt him squeeze my hand after I squeezed his, I never wanted to let go.

° ° ° °