|Shot 75| • Studying I • |Jyatt|

I'm sorry for the Stenbrough spam but they're just so cute ~Jae👑

° ° ° °

JAEDEN'S POV

"Alright, Wy. What is 5 times the square root of 48 minus 6 times the square root of 27?"

I didn't get an answer.

"Wyatt?"

Still no reply.

I huffed and lifted my eyes from my homework and shifted them to Wyatt. He had headphones in and was staring at the ceiling as he tapped his pencil in beat to the music.

"Wyatt!" I nearly shouted, but he still couldn't hear me.

I growled annoyed and threw my book at him.

"Ow! What the fuck, Jaeden?" he exclaimed.

"Do your homework!" I pointed.

"UUUUGH!" he groaned. "Homework is so stupid, and studying is so boring"

He turned to face me as he stared at his blank worksheet. I was sitting across from him.

"You're smart, Wyatt. Come on" I encouraged him.

That was the truth. He may be a goof and an idiot sometimes, but he's still a great guy and smarter than he let's on.

"I'll help you if you want, just get your work done" I continued.

"Fine, I'll work on it" he sighed.

I smiled triumphantly and went back to work.

"Alright, I finished! How 'bout you, Wy? Wyatt?"

I glanced at him to find him staring frustratingly at his homework.

"Wyatt, did you finish?" I questioned.

"Uhm...sure, sure I did" he blushed.

"Okay then let me see"

"No"

"Yes!"

"No!"

I reached for his paper but he played keep away and kept moving his arm back and forth so I couldn't grab it.

"Just let me see!" I pleaded annoyed.

"No!" he protested.

I growled and lurched forward, grabbing it out of his hands. His paper was completely blank, save for his name at the top and the date. He tried to grab it back but I turned away.

"Wyatt" I said scoldingly.

"I'm stupid, okay!? I hate math! Homework is so stupid and boring and all I want to do is spend time with you and-"

He stopped when he realized what he just said.

"You just wanted to spend time with me?" I asked docilely, but inside I was freaking out.

"I...yeah" he sighed, and blushed.

I smiled and moved to sit next to him.

"Here, it's easy, okay? I'll help you" I smiled.

"Thanks, Jae" he smirked.

I couldn't resist. I leaned in quickly and smashed my lips onto his. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around me. We pulled away grinning moments later.

"Wow, Jae" he stared at me amazed.

"See, Wy? Studying can be fun"

° ° ° °

4|15|18