|Shot 14| • Only Him III • |Jyatt|

° ° ° °

JAEDEN'S POV

I knew what I had to do. I took off towards Wyatt's house, sprinting the whole way.

How could I be so stupid? The way he acted in his live with me compared to Nic's...I should've known. And I didn't even let him speak. I'm such a dick.

I made it to Wyatt's and nearly collapsed out of breath before reaching to knock on his door. It was dark out, and his porch light wasn't on, so I hesitated. I looked up and could see that his bedroom light was on, so I climbed up on the roof.

Okay, call me cliché, I don't care. I had to talk to Wyatt, I had to apologize and I prefer doing it romantically.

I climbed up and there he was, his head rested in his hands as he sat on his bed. I knocked on the window.

WYATT'S POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Jaeden. He hasn't talked to me for three days. He didn't even give me a chance to explain. I don't like Nic, I love Jaeden. Now because of Nic, he may never talk to me again.

I sighed and could feel tears brimming my eyes as I sat down on my bed and buried my face in my hands. I miss him so much.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my window. I lifted my head to find a dark figure kneeling at my window. I walked over to see Jaeden kneeling at my windowsill and panting.

I wiped my eyes.

"J-Jaeden?" I croaked. "Wha-What are you doing, here?"

His eyes were red and starting to brim with tears. He wiped them and sniffled.

"I-I came to apologize, Wy. I was stupid"

"Come in, Jae"

I pulled him in and led him to my bed. I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry, Wyatt" he apologized sheepishly. "I thought you liked Nic"

"I don't like Nic" I groaned.

"I know...that's why I'm here, Wy. Nic told me what happened"

"You didn't even let me explain, Jaeden"

"I know and I'm sorry. I was jealous, and stupid. I should've known from the lives how you feel about me compared to Nic"

"I forgive you" I sighed. "I couldn't sleep without you for the past three days"

"Me neither. I'm so sorry Wyatt, I should've listened to you" he shook his head and pulled me in.

We wrapped our arms tightly around each other, never wanting to let go.

"I love you, Jaeden. Only you" I confessed and kissed his lips.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me in to deepen the kiss.

"I love you too" he mumbled against my lips.

The kiss was long and sweet, and I loved it. We eventually pulled apart to catch our breath and I rested my forehead against his.

"I love you, Jaeden. I love you so much"

"I love you too, Wy. Only you"

"You're sleeping over" I said smirking.

He grinned.

"I was hoping you'd say that"

° ° ° °

Uuuugh the last few chapters were kind of shitty I'm sorry. I'll post something better soon ~Jae👑