|Shot 48| • Movies • |Jyatt|

Happy valentines day, mon amis ♥ ~Jae👑

WARNING - TRIGGERS + SLURS

° ° ° °

WYATT'S POV

"Thanks again for offering to drive us, Nic"

"Of course, idiot" Nic teased.

I laughed with him as we rounded the corner and pulled into Jaeden's driveway. I patted Nic's shoulder, hopped out of his car, and ran up to Jaeden's door.

I knocked, and straightened my black tie and white blouse as I heard footsteps. It opened, and I grinned.

"Hey, are you ready to-" I started, but was cut off once my eyes met Jaeden.

He was wearing a midnight blue blouse with a charcoal tie and raven dress pants. His hair was gelled and parted perfectly to the side. He's breathtaking on a normal day, but the way he looked right now...

I need an inhaler.

His emerald eyes twinkled as he smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"Hey, Wy" he greeted in his soothing voice.

"Wow, Jaeden...you look..." I was at a loss for words.

I was speechless at the sight of the incredibly handsome boy in front of me. My boyfriend is so fucking gorgeous.

"You look incredible Jaeden" I said in awe, grinning ear to ear.

"So do you" he smiled.

I chuckled and pulled him in for a kiss. He laughed, and the taste of his lips and laughter made me pull him closer as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I placed my hands on his waist, but before the kiss could get too heated, Nic honked his horn, causing us to smack our foreheads.

"Ouch" Jaeden groaned.

I shot Nic a glare but he just laughed hysterically. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jaeden's hand. Nic was still laughing when Jaeden and I climbed into the backseat.

"Shut up" we groaned at him.

"Sorry" he giggled, and began driving.

--

"So, what movie are you guys seeing?" Nic queried as he sideways glanced at us.

"The Photographer (my Jyatt book, please go check it out)" I answered.

"Sounds interesting...what is it?"

"Rom-Com" Jaeden and I answered in sync.

"Booooo" Nic whined.

"Okay, idiot, you can watch something else"