Nightmare's Darkness

Prayers were recited in murmur, whilst the eyelids were clutched shut as the lit up candle holders with it's a handful of candles, illuminating the dim light austere office of the nun in the wee hours of the night. The silhouette of the middle-aged woman was reflected on the wall, due to the candles by ducking her head in the cordial, regular prayer.

The sound of opening door by shutting it behind the mysterious figure which gave chills to the sister of the church, ushered her to tilt her head as her eyelids' slits were opened. Horrified frown was tattooed upon her porcelain, pale as snow complexion as foreboding and prejudices were painted as an illustration naturally across her facial expression. The grim picture of the fear and deviation of the safety were illustrated altogether. Goosebumps trimmed her mossy, soft as peach skin underneath her conservative, wool habit and the heavily, frequently throbbing in apprehension heart beats varnished her frail heart.

Seconds of hesitancy flooded her mind whether to turn to and confront the mysterious figure of the uninvited visitor in her office or otherwise let the prejudices and her fear consume her being.

As soon as she turned to her office glassy mosaic door, the suddenness of noting the murderous Santa Claus in her office in the middle of the night affrighted her as she felt her bones quivering underneath her flesh. A couple of questions pooled her mind as the first one lingered right away on her tongue.

"What are you doing here?" The blonde questioned the serial killer beyond calmly with hints of jitters by transfixing her stare into him, due to the terror he caused with his presence.

"I'm here to open my present!" He replied with a tad pride, waxing his words as its sparks of angst glistened past his recent victim.

In the meanwhile, the young possessed by the devil nun locked her mentor's office by twisting the key, ultimately trapping her in the genuine hell. In the claws of the vicious murderous Santa Claus. The click of the locking door jingled unmelodic tunes in the elder nun's ears as her attention was utterly paid to the predatory inmate, disguised as Santa Claus.

"Ho, ho, ho!" At the moment, he ambled up to her by opting to cow her with his gruesome gait and demeanor, despite she sped up to the locked door, whilst he seated on her cherry wood bureau, contemplating her.

"Dr. Arden, open this door!" The former promiscuous nightclub singer rapped on the door with balled fist, emitting sound of somebody to unlock the door by opening it and rescue her from the psychotic lunatic, who was now in her office and sending chills her bones and body of disgust and panic. Leigh gathered the letter opener in one of his hands.

"I'd put the lion's share of blame on that sexy Little Sister. She really doesn't like you." Leigh replied by gingerly playing with the letter opener, whereas Jude's honey brown pools which were filled with disgust and fear were darted to the murderous Santa Claus as her mouth was mildly agape.

"What's all this about?"

"You left me in that hole to rot." He aimed the letter opener's silver edge to her as if it was directly pointed at her.

"But you're out now. Anything is possible. Let me pray with you!" He narrowed his eyes at her words as she timidly uttered the caution.

"I think I'd rather tell you about my fantasies, like the one where I jam this gigantic crucifix up your ass," He left the letter opener on the hardwood, covered in a tad dust desk the razor as he got from the seat, confessing his abominable fantasies with the elder nun. "Or the other one where I take my rotting teeth and my foul-breathed mouth and chomp down on your dried-up," The apprehension drastically transformed into loath and exceeding terror as her heart raced once he got from the desk by strolling up to her in gruesome gait, in order to scare the living daylights out of her even with the merest manner of his. Their distance was closing as the elder man was approaching the blonde, who held her both hands. Meanwhile, as Leigh's monologue advanced, he imitated with his mammoth, filth and poor hygienically layering hands claws of a vicious beast by ravaging his prey's flesh with ease, bobbing his head.