Troubles

After Cally fled Briarcliff as soon as possible, she sprinted fidgetly, out of breath in the abysmal woods as the sole light source was actually the moonlight. She didn't pay enough attention to her surroundings at all even if her clothes are going to be teared down by an occult beast. She preferred to be either ravaged by a wolf or be as far as much from the mental hospital rather than to be under Father McKenzie's iron fist. He was not only a tough cookie, further, he was exceedingly irresponsible who all cared about his crucial needs instead of about the inmates welfare and its institution's sustentation. 

Her heart still throbbed ferociously, unceasingly in her ribs as her irises modified as they returned into their mere amber color, her supernatural strength and viltality vanished abruptly, running like a lost little girl through the dark forest in the middle of the night. 

She was committed to Briarcliff almost five years ago because she was accused in mass murder of policemen, who didn't stop to supervise her due to her doubtful actions, concealing variety of jeopardies though she was innocent and they attempted to arrest her for being almost harmless, subsequently using her supernatural powers as the demon lives in her, awaring her whenever she's endangered and she murdered them in self-defense with her hand grasps. Furthermore, she was a married woman to a sailor, having three lovely children along as they were married for over a decade. When her husband heard of her crime that she committed in self-defense, he scarcely believed it and he carried on to love his wife and support her, in spite of her notorious name she achieved, thanks to killing ten police officers and her devilish force. Thanks to her name, the Boston's citizens would know her as the demon woman. On the contrary, they would somewhat like her, due to the fact Cally exposed Father McKenzie's gloomy, profound secrets as once the devil prevails her soul, she knows everything about everybody even the pettiest detail behind their action. Almost no living soul liked the young, aspiring and selfish priest. Especially by judging his morals and wrongdoings yet he does and redoes in one of the most flagrant asylums in Boston, Massachusetts. 

***

As the guards in the women's wing abided motionlessly in the hallway, awaiting for the worst once Father McKenzie entered in the hall as he banged off the door behind, strolling aloofly as his walking gait was far from tactical. His youthful, appealing face grimaced, acquring its grotesque sulk when his vexation verges. The hairs on his neck bristled, as a result of his anger. He glimpsed glaringly each guard as he craved for firing them immediately though the urge of yelling and blaming them and menacing them to be stripped off their positions, otherwise if they keep on with their irresponsibility. 

The guards' eyes widened in deference as they were fixed on the tall figure that sauntered around them, rendering them even more high-strung. The juvenile priest wasn't underestimated. Even more by his upstanding and diligent guards though they failed to prove him this time they are exactly what he thought of them. 

"Gentlemen, you failed to stop one riot! That's not what a diligent and responsible employer does!" He commenced substantially with his exclamation, without taking his cold, fulfilled with discontent and disappointment, azure eyes off them. Then he sighed in frustration. "You cannot realize how much does it cost us about her welfare and she should stay here until either she is being cured, she dies or somebody determines to adopt her. She's mentally unstable woman." Alexander proceed gravely.

"But Father, this woman was as quick as a bullet!" One of the guards interrupted him as he expressed his vision on the happened.

"I don't care how quick she was! It mattered yout versatility and swiftness, Mister!" The same guard swallowed a solid lump in his throat shortly after the Monsignor yelled at him exasperated as well. "She needed to be caught by this time. I am clearly disappointed by you, guys!" In he meantime, Father McKenzie wiped his perspiring eyebrow with a thumb. "I expected more from you as guards but not as sluggish fools."