Agnes Jude's Second Birthday

5 months later

15th of May, 1969

The months fled and fled. The seasons were altering casually.

A couple of marvelous things happened in a matter of months as they changed some people's lives like almost never before.

Not only Jude and Timothy celebrated the New Year's eve with Frank, Valerie and Shona, but also the young maid had the opportunity to go on a date with Ms. Winters, in fact the both women were dating shortly after the New Year's holidays. They commenced liking one another, as a result, leading to their dates by attending diversity of places either in Boston or New York. Valerie and her daughter have been in New York at least twice times as they have been in Lana's apartment that she shares a roof with her son Johnny who turned four years old in February.

The spring days were warm and filled with exquisite blooming flowers and trees, chirping birds, genial and radiant sun shining as its light bathed everything in sun light. The life's sensibility ressurected after the winter's morbid chilling days. Nevertheless, the summer days were dawning slowly and gradually. 

By the way, Agnes Jude's birthday was today. Her parents prefered to stay at home with little with the almost four-year-old twins and the youngest child. 

As Jude was filling the tray with biscuits as she determined to bake a home-made vanilla biscuit cake, wearing an apron as an overgarment, the twins were playing outside as their laughs and screams were clearly audible. Agnes Jude was playing with her rag doll that she got for her second birthday from her parents, her obsession over her present was particularly evident. She didn't stop grasping the doll's mellow hand. Timothy was being busy with watering the flower-bed of abundance of colourful, abstract flowers with its alluring fragrance. 

Whilst Ellie was playing hide and seek with her slightly younger twin brother Tristan as she clammed her eyes with her small hands, shouting "1...2...3..." , Timothy listened to their eloquent, infant voices ringing in his ears just like the chirping birds in the mid May's afternoon. Tristan concealed behind a tree, reclined against the severe grand tree, without peeping if his sister is ready though he can ideally hear her counting. 

The former priest hummed inwardly to himself though he wasn't actually talented in the singing unlike his wife who was actually a singing freak with an extraordinary vocal strings. However, he relished the moments when he was alone or he was nigh some people, just dronning to himself as he grasped the water can.

"4...5...6..." The eldest child proceed with counting as she span like a whirl on one place, giggling to herself as her hands covered her eyes yet, without daring to open them. 

Timothy candidly adored to hear children's voices jingling his ears. He never felt that content and lucky not only for finding his ideal soulmate especially in a mental institution where they first cooperated and became very close friends after every Friday dinner as he least expected to switch his roles from the aspiring, ego-centrical, proud priest to a mere man with family values, moreover getting the love of his life out of the mental facility, dwelling somewhere where they are being encompassed with serenity and desolation, forming their own family and future generation that will inherit their traits. Much far away from the mortifying and sinister horrors in Briarcliff as the facility gradually demolishes, experiencing an eerie downfall since Jude was stripped off her clerical name and she ran away with Timothy from the place where their soul didn't belong anymore. At last but not least, he never thought of having children when he was still wore the clerical attire until he realized what he had done to his rare bird, his right hand, as a result of his stark impulsivity of blindly believing in the wrong people, instead of consulting and giving Jude's first and last word for her explaination about Frank's speculated murder and Leigh Emerson as she was completely innocent in the case though her foes didn't allow her foreword.