Romantic Hike in the Woods

4 days later...

19th of June, 1965

Once the days passed pretty quickly like yesterday was Tuesday but the things are actually much different.

When the first rays of Saturday's morning early summer sun illuminated the couple's bedroom through the slightly opened curtains, Jude went in the bathroom in almost 6 o'clock in the morning to the bathroom, as her pregnancy was one of the reasons for going in the bathroom, cleaning herself too often than a several months ago. 

Once the blonde rubbed her eyes, wriggling as she managed to settle free herself from Timothy's secure, affectionate arms which provided her security, love, warmth, were currently resting on the empty, gradually chilling area, where Jude's half bare body with its rosewood slip laid unless she was gone again.

When she hopped up in her slippers, walking up towards the bathroom as she sneaked, despite the middle aged lady experienced some back pains the same night, it didn't prevent her from giving up to go the bathroom or do something else that isn't very fatiguing, as she hoped she hadn't woken up Timothy as well. Alternatively, she glimpsed the younger man as she turned her back abruptly noiselessly, noting how his muscular arms rested on the void bed sheets as he wore a radiant, jaunty smile across his lips. 

Jude restrained herself from chuckling or causing even the faintest sound which could wake up her partner. As she turned her back, entering in the bathroom as she closed the bathroom's door, she cleaned herself, thereafter washing her hands as she dared to look at herself for a couple of seconds in the mere, but crystal mirror's glass, watching her own reflexion as 15 seconds passed. 

Her eyes were darted in her own reflection yet, observing her unwashed yet face, messy, bouncy honey hair, layering apart of her shoulders, collarbone and neck. Her hazel like the Mother nature eyes were sleepy yet, in spite of their brilliance that lasted for eternity due to her delirious beauty and charm with which she was definitely born. Her naturally rose lips stood motionless as they barely moved as her way too focused eyes on her image in the bathroom mirror was worrying her a bit.

She was anxious as always even for her looks whenever she is either natural or embellished with jewelries, more formal garments hugging her body and make up. Initially, she thought the pregnancy had changed her face, as a result she bet she aged with a few years, at least. Otherwise Timothy is going to dispute it as he will refute whatever negative perception comes from her, hence, comforting her, proving to her not just with simple, loving words. The real evidence goes along with his pure affection and obsession with her that she's truly that unique, rare bird. Further, he would apprend to his own speech that she scarcely had aged even if it's her first ever pregnancy especially in the middle of her own 40s, apart from that he could tell that she looks more youthful when her nun habit and nun veil aren't playing any role in her outfits, as she is utterly available to show off her zippy, full of life, silken like satin long golden curly hair.

On other hand, she was rather far blissful to carry 2 unborn children, feeling so lucky for having the overwhelming chance to have her own children in the upcoming months which are going to take a room into her heart, although they had already took a seperate room in her healed, still recovering from the hatred, coldness heart, full of love, compassion and warm feelings, subsequently the room enlarges as her love, obsession with her unborn twins grew rapidly, loving them a little too much than Timothy himself.