Choosing a Wedding dress

Around a few weeks later...

4th of February, 1965

Jude's POV

2 more days until the wedding! Two more days! It is clearly unbelievable for me. Especially to believe that one of my wishes is going to come true except that my happiness will be for eternity even if I am still living with Timothy as unmarried couple. I have been so euphoric and impatient like an excited and frisky child lately. Furthermore, my future husband is in the same way like me too. My colleagues Charlotte and Ramona were excited either too including my boss with Mother Claudia though there aren't going to be plenty of guests on our wedding in the following 2 days. Me and my fiance have already determined ourselves which are the guests by marrying each other in the nearest church that is about 500 metres away from the former Monsignor's villa, located in the countryside. The wedding's preparation started from the beginning of this week in monstrous pace. I was extremely paranoid when it's joint a word about the wedding ceremony. If I need to be candid, I have never been that joyous in my life especially as a middle aged woman though certain people could tell I'm not exactly a middle aged woman, judging me visually.

Anyway back to the main moment, as we had the last night a discussion with Tim about Thursday which is exactly today that after work I am going to be slightly late by not mentioning the real motive why, without rendering him to being some kind of envious or outraged with me. In my Thursday plans for those 2 days as a Miss Jude Martin, I had already planned after finishing work either accurately in 6PM or a little bit earlier with a couple of minutes with my squad Charlotte and Ramona to attend a shop for wedding dresses. I forgot to mention that I didn't want to mention the reason why I am going to be a bit late after work because I don't want the surprise to be ruined by promising to astound him in joyful way. I know exactly! He backed me up, of course! Except that he supported and respected my decision.

After work me and my colleagues and friends in the same time went in the nearest store for wedding dresses by being warmly welcomed by one seller who could be described precisely in this way:

A young lady in the beginning of her 30s, with medium crimson straight hair, black eyes like the gloomy and arcane midnight, pale skin color, wearing bright pink turtleneck, followed by black leather pants with black and pink ankle boots, dark gray sleeveless vest with silver bracelet on her left wrist and amethyst ring on her ring finger which sparkled from a long distance like an extraordinary star.

-Hello ladies! How may I help you?- The seller inquired in openhearted way, smiling in lovely and welcoming way to us.

-Hello!*inhaling and exhaling* We are just going to watch the wedding dresses. - I replied to the younger woman who demonstrated politeness whilst Charlotte was standing nervously next to me unlike Ramona who was prone to be more confident and secure.

-Okay! In case if you need me, call me anytime for some guide. - The red-haired lady said with soothing voice, possessing the ginormous wish to be helpful, still smiling.