Kindergarden Visit

4 days later...

Jude's POV

The days passed quite quickly, compared to the cold, sinisterly ferocious days in Briarcliff as an inmate. What beatifical days!

Today I was on a night term at work and I had almost nothing to do at home except to read some sources such as books, encyclopedias or newspapers, watching TV, cook or bake something delectable or else, I have determined myself to attend my husband's working place to behold him and the children with which he works. 

As I was in my bedroom, already opened the wardrobe, looking for something to put on for outdoors, I picked up a larger size shirt in pastel red, buttoning to my collarbone, showing less skin due to that when it's joint a word about casual occasions, I am demonstrating less flesh of mine, besides my pregnancy that is among my cardinal motives why I haven't left a handful shirt's buttons unclasped. 

Back to my outfit choice, I put on myself a pair of white trousers with deep pockets, my ruby-sapphire bracelet on my right wrist, silver earrings, a white floral, cotton headband, drawing back scalp hair,  vintage black pumps with my black purse, comprises the house's keys and a couple of important items. I sprayed my neck, palms, settled, curly golden hair like a waterfall. 

I examined every room in the 2 story mansion in case to check if I have forgotten something incidentally. 

At last I left the house as I locked the room, starting to walk to the kindergarden institution.

A several minutes later...

Jude's POV

As I loured, the sun rays blanketed with its illuminating sun rays my body image and my face, as my long curly honey hair bounced per each step, with a high chin up as I straight looked at my path that I crossed on foot, my pumps clicking cement ground. Surrounded by blossoming trees with vast crowns in diversity of colors such as green, yellow, crepe pink and orange. Clear sky, even a cloud hadn't dwelled like a steady settler. The weak breeze with its invinsible but agreeable sensation, blowing through my hair like a blade.

Earlier in the morning of this day, it rained heavily as each rain drop moistened everything below the dark, grayish, solid clouds which lasted for a few hours only, fortunately. Thereafter the rainbow emerged as the clouds moved slowly forward with every passed second, scouring the sky with its pure, aesthetically sky blue sky like it hasn't rained for a long time. 

Once I established myself near the kindegarden's zone, I pushed lightly one of the gates as I let stepping in the area. My clicking pumps couldn't be obviously abide unheard but from the nearby people especially Timothy and the children with which he works as he talked to them. I closed the gate behind me, pursuing my husband who currently, crouched down to 2 of the children's level as he communicated with them just like a teacher-student relationship only. Nothing more special than this!