From Ireland to Home

Whilst Ellie and Tristan were playing on the tiled kitchen floor with their toys as they babbled, uttering unfinished words to one another, Valerie was cooking the lunch as she supervised the soup and the children in the same time, not restraining herself as her smile lit her face. In the meantime, she wore an apron as she wore the same clothes the day before though she wore different garments for bedtime. Her long silky scarlet red hair was tied in an ordinary ponytail, sensing her sweaty forehead as she wiped it with a forearm, taking a short break from cooking and slicing the vegetables as she walked up to the twins, crouching down as she didn't take her eyes off them. Her hazel green eyes radiated affection, maternal instinct, warmness and felicity.

Once she crouched down to watch how they were playing and relishing the time she spends with them until Jude and Timothy are back from their trip to Ireland, Ellie was playing with her doll, totally ignoring the maid's presence unlike Tristan, who turned back to face the young woman as his big chocolate eyes met her hazel green, developing an amiable and platonic eye contact as he offered her the sweetest smile that he had ever gave to her.

"Nana." Tristan exclaimed blissfully as he slightly giggled to see Valerie.

"Tris, little cinnamon roll." She addressed him as she have already get used to. "You have a nice truck." Valerie complimented his colorful toy.

"Thank, Nana." The youngest twin expressed his gratitude with an infant grin across his tiny pink lips. What the young maid sees in him was actually mini Timothy while Ellie was mini Jude. Furthermore, the both twins were well-disciplined and behaved especially Tristan as he was prone to decorum, discipline and maturity.

She just smiled to him in response instead of answering his gratitude as it wasn't necessary at all. She was fully aware of his decorum and being grateful when somebody compliments frankly either him or his items, besides greeting either adults or peers.

Then Ms.Volkova poked kindly the eldest twin's back as she called her name, thereafter she turned her back as she faced Valerie, giving her a small, coy smile on her wee rosy-coloured lips. This smile just reminded Valerie of Jude whenever she's self-conscious especially her much younger version that was crawling on the floor with her younger sibling. In the interim, the little girl held innocently in her both small arms the medium sized doll, sufficiently proportionate to the 10th month old baby.

"Hi Ellie."

"Hi." The little girl responded bashfully as her small, chubby cheeks heated, acquiring rose hue.

"You are having a great time to play with your doll and brother, right?" The maid inquired inqusitive as she loved so much to spend time with children and talking with them, acting like she was more their mother rather than a babysitter or just a mere stranger.

"Yaa." The little brunette girl replied back as she attempted to hand to her babysitter the doll.

Without hesitation, Ms.Volkova accepted the doll in her hands, watching the adorable toy which was Ellie's favorite since a handful of weeks.