A Romantic Dinner and the Light Kiss

Jude's POV

Around 7:30PM the evening...

We started to prepare the dinner together a half an hour ago. We put many efforts so that our meal to be as much as delicious and enjoyable except with high quality. Whilst preparing the dinner together, collaborating, we were wearing as an overgarment aprons, giggling like children from time to time, talking, getting to know each other on higher level but not getting inside at each other's personal space like creeps. It is so delighting to work in team with somebody who brings me a broad smile on my face and truly satisfies me with its positive energy. Although the little trust that Tim has gained from me for the last hours, he didn't let me down. I could recognize into him a significant change since he rescued me from the sinister and  merciless asylum.

Afterwards we put average portions of my favorite meal coq au vin in our dishes, throughout serving them onto the table with a slice of bread per a person, including some red wine in our wine glasses with the eating tools such as forks and steak knives. 

I know I gave up drinking alcohol since I used to dedicate my career to a nun with a little exception when we had a romantic dinner with the former Monsignor in my room where I am never going to forget the spicy fantasies where he was the main character, imagining it on more abysmal and tense level. Oh, what am I thinking right now? I should cleanse my head from those dirty and sensual thoughts of Timothy. Don't tell me I am going to experience the same romantic dinner again! Anyway, I have the tremendous feeling that there is something wrong with me or not exactly. Every time when I receive a compliment or kind words from Timothy except to feel how he touches or caresses some parts of my body including my long golden hair, it sends shivers through my body, feeling electroshocked; furthermore I am blushing, sensing the thousands of butterflies that flutter inside my stomach as I am head over heels for him. I know I have been a lot through the life, encountering many enchanting, handsome and smart men who have strucked me from first sight, howsoever, not as much as Timothy. 

Back to the recent moment, we sat next to each other again, crumbling our wine glasses together, screaming "Cheers!", thus sipping from our fresh red wines.

I mumbled in ecstatic way, loving the wine's taste, fully enjoying it, closing my eyes for a couple of seconds, tasting the magnificent and authentic red wine's taste, intriguing me from the first time, forcing me to asking one of the questions that has crossed through my mind right on the moment. 

-Mmm, this wine...*sipping again* is so delicious! I love it so much, Tim! - I stated delighted like I have tasted one of his cooked meals as a preparation for our first romantic dinner. Smiling like an angel, sounding pretty peaceful, gazing at him.

-Pleased to hear that, dear!- He gave me a lovely and sincere smile while enjoying our dinner by tasting from our collaborated made meal coq au vin. MMmmm,it is deliriously tasty!