Proposal

The next day...

Jude's POV

We went on church in the early morning of 26th of December with Tim, praying, thereafter we cleaned all rooms of the 2 floored house, taking breaks from time to time, spending our spare time together cuddling on the goth sofa in the living room until it was high time for lunch by eating the last remaining meals which were for Christmas and the day before the special Christian day. After lunch, I needed to prepare by changing myself from my casual clothes into black slacks, followed by navy blue sweater, made of bearable material; my ruby-sapphire bracelet on the left wrist, my new red scarf, black knee length boots and a black coat with black velvet gloves. Whilst Timothy had on himself a white turtleneck black polkadots, a pair of jeans, black ankle boots with white wool gloves, his black coat. 

Thankfully, Grace told me the night before via a phone conversation where she lives with Kit, rendering me to write on a sheet of paper the address. We orientated ourselves, thanks to Tim who knew where it was exactly located. Fortunately, we didn't have so much to walk.

A several minutes later...

As our boots were wading the snow, leaving traces of boots on the snow, from a far away we found a modest, nevertheless, pretty, cosy and wonderful 1 story house, noticing two little children playing in the yard by throwing at each other snowballs, screaming and shouting in euphoria, rendering the after-Christmas ambience alive, reviving it with its childish laughs, jests and screams of joy. 

We wore radiant smiles as we were interracting to the house where Kit lives. Once me and Tim were in the yard, not peeling a word in front of the children, they turned their backs, facing us, yelling their parents' names loudly, pending for them to emerge in the following seconds.

We did nothing but standing, smiling to the children, watching them. It was quite embarrassing the moment, howsoever, the door opened, recognizing the younger man as he approached us with a little smile across his mellow lips, his eyes didn't shine at all as soon as he noticed Timothy. Anyway he must be gracious and polite when he welcomes people who he hardly knows.

Further, Kit had on himself just a plain pair of contemporary jeans, an ocean blue turtleneck and slippers onto his feet. He looked so good in them especially as a winter casual clothing for home. 

-Hello Kit.- Timothy greeted him with a handshake.

-Hi Kit.- I greeted warmly the younger man who used to be a patient in Briarcliff with a serene smile whilst the children kept on to play on the snow, having so much fun together.