Timothy's job Interview

A month later...

8th of March, 1965

Timothy's POV

Today was my interview as well. Today it is my judgment's day. Either if I am going to be hired, as a result of the successful interview. Or otherwise the failure is apparent. It is so dependable of many factors.

Anyway I woke up around 6AM in the morning with my wife Jude as we rubbed our eyes, whikst stretching our bodies as I wore pajamas unlike Jude who had on herself a big white T-shirt with black lace panties as a sole undergarment. As the first sun rays beamed through the window, enlighting with its light the room itself. 

Then we kissed each other sweetly as we chuckled.

-Morning, Tim! - She uttered with her soft voice, applying her firm Boston accent.

-Morning, Jude! - I said with somnolent yet voice as got out of the bed as soon as possible, doing our daily, cliché things every morning, of course.

Around a couple of minutes later, we descended the stairs, heading directly to the kitchen as we started to prepare the breakfast along such as a fruit salad with fruits like apples, bananas, strawberries and some other exoctic fruits, as a result being sliced. Further we haven't changed our current clothing yet. Meanwhile we took off 2 mugs from the kitchen cupboards above us as we waited for the tea to boil on one of the hobs in the pot. It didn't take more than 15 minutes for the breakfast. 

Once it was ready, we served each mug and dish with fruit salad per a person as we remember perfectly well where we are sitting with Jude every morning and every evening. When we sat next to each other, sipping from the hot herbal tea whilst tasting from the fruit salad, we striked a conversation during our early morning breakfast:

-How you slept, honey?- I questioned her with a broad smile across my lips as my voice sounded tranquil and casual one. 

-I slept well. Furthermore, I am well, thanks. How about you too?- She inquired as usually, with her amorous voice which sounds like a tweeting bird in the woods, her smile was vivid, our eyes met as we developed a long eye contact, eye for eye.