Bullseye

A week later
14th of February, 1970

A week passed aftee the grandiose and spectacular 5th wedding anniversary.

Today was one another prominent day for Jude and Timothy, besides for other people who are in love.

As Ellie and Agnes were fighting over a rag doll as the whimsical older sibling didn't allow her younger one to play for a while, Tristan attempted to stop his combating sisters as the flooring in the living room became rather a battlefield for the children.

Timothy was being busy with embellishing the kitchen with candles and rose petals, spilling them from the kitchen up to the wooden stairs, hallway on the both floors, carpeting with abundance of rosy rose petals until they ended up to the king-sized bed, located in the bedroom. In this moment, Jude was setting the radio in the kitchen until a squeal sailed up to the children from no one but Agnes Jude, herself.

"Ellie and Agnes, just stop fighting!" Tristan tried his best to stop his sisters, preventing them from struggling though his failure.

"Please, sister! Give me your rag doll for a while." The blonde young girl insisted, dragging towards her the rag doll, in spite of Ellie's mulishness.

"No! You have already your own dolls." The eldest Howard child fought back, squirming the rag doll's other hand, pouting her thin, rosy-coloured lips. "That's mine!"

"Kids!" Jude stormed off the kitchen as she headed up directly to the living room as Timothy followed her to pry what was going on between the girls. "What are these squeals?" She furthered as she questioned in leery manner. She attempted to control her voice undertone. 

Once the concerned parents darted their eyes down to the fighting siblings as Tristan was trying to help, Timothy crouched down to Tristan, stroking his short curly golden hair, his fingers underneath its hair softness.

"Tristan, don't try to!" The former priest clarified as their four chocolate orbs met, offering him a reassuring smile, formed on his lips. "They won't stop fighting but you are so wise for trying to stop them."

"What's going on girls?" Jude crouched down as she was on her knees on the carpeted floor, inquering slightly irritated. 

"Mommy, she doesn't wants to give me her rag doll." Agnes complained in self-defense though she gave up as she released her hands from her older sister's toy. "She's so selfish and mean." The youngest girl huffed. 

"Ellie, let her have your rag doll for a while. She means no harm for your favorite and desired doll." Judy protected Agnes as she squirmed from Ellie's arms, giving it to the younger girl the rag doll, whereas Ellie folded her arms, casted an infectuous, glaring glimpse at her sister, muttering something under her breath. 

"But mom, she has her own rag doll. Why she wants mine?" The brunette girl enquired a plea, clutching her tiny fists. 

"Tris, are you okay, sweetie?" Timothy asked his son as he fondled gently his plump face.