Baby Twins 2

It didn't take a long time to the emergency's team to transport Jude to the nearest hospital. The hospital which she attended twice for consultation with the young nurse Missy Stone, the former Jude's hit-and-run victim. Meantime Timothy was driving to the hospital as the compilation of pouring rain was midst his fewest recent problems, his blood boiling of impatience, his heart was feverishly pounding, being desperately impatient to behold his wife and to help her with delivering their lovely twins even witnessing the labour process. 

Once he arrived near the hospital, he parked his car a few metres away from the ambulance, getting out of the car as he locked his car, meanwhile the doctors got out of the emergency's car, drifting Jude as she laid on the ambulance's bed, wearing a patient's robe in baby blue, hugging her body especially contouring her 9th month bump. She was motionless like a feather, scarcely attempting to open her eyes, preparing for the most glorious and beatific moment in her life, besides in her husband's either too.  Mr.Howard followed the both doctors including his wife as the assistants outside helped the doctors to pass through the pushing doors with an ease, thereafter the former priest entered inside the facility, pursuing them. 

In this moment, the doctors who held the ambulance's bed where their recent patient was lying upon it, shouted through the corridors as they searched for a seperate room, where they can accept a woman in labour. "We have a woman in labour! It's very urgent due to the future mother's violent contractions." until one of the doctors gestured them to enter in the first 5th room on the 2nd floor.

There was no time for losing in fudges or chatting with the occupied doctors as Timothy entered in the same room, located on the 2nd floor, named 205, where Mrs.Howard is enrolled as a patient, who is going to give a birth quite soon. 

When Jude was transmitted on the patient's bed in room 205 as she kept sleeping, she was being surrounded by her husband and 2 doctors. Meanwhile Timothy sat on the bed, watching how his wife was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly Jude slowly opened her eyes as her vision was blurry yet, seeing sundry objects nigh her, uncertain who is next to her, how and why. When she rubbed her eyes, then her vision was much better. At last Jude can behold the things more lucid. 

Anyway she was safe, a cotton blanket blanketing her body, keeping her warm. 

As her hazel eyes were met with his stunning, solicitious chocolate brown eyes, they look into one another's eyes with intensity, affection, as they had just irradiated as a sunrise. Timothy still wore his genuine, pure smile across his lips whilst Jude's little smile, emerged from nowhere once she woke up. Jude's slightly disheveled, wild curly golden hair perfectly framed her face as she looked gorgeous into her partner's eyes even when her clothing is an ordinary patient's robe and underwear, what she recently is dressed in right away.

One of his mammoth hands managed to take her left one, grabbing it as he extended to reach for his lips, kissing her small, fragile hand, thereafter still holding her hand as he utterly supported her during labour. 

"Hi Timothy!" she said with timid, composed voice as she smiled to him.

"Hi my angel!" he answered her back with a broad, radiant smile whilst his another hand stroked her long hair, his fingertips gently caressing her curly locks.