Back in the Late 50s- The initial Encounter

Monologue

5 years earlier

13th of September, 1959

Back in the late 50s, 3 months before the new decade.

It was an usual early afternoon of September when it drizzles, the grass was moist, the sky covered with a blanket of light gray clouds, hardly allowing the sun to beam its rays spontaneously towards the ground. 

A retro black car, style 50s, parked, stopping near the angel statue in the yard of Briarcliff. A man left his retro car, wearing his priest outfit, nothing more. He had such stylish though simple hair, being warmly welcomed by Mother Claudia as he took a couple of steps on the grass by approaching the older lady, one of the kindest and most generous people that you are going to encounter ever in your entire life. They greeted each other with "Good day!", meantime a swarm of nuns arriving in the yard by walking normally towards the Monsignor and their beloved Mother. 

Amongst these nuns were one of the youngest ones- barely 17 years old with her flimsy and extraordinary feminine nature Sister Mary Eunice who keeps her infant heart and benevolent nature even until nowadays; she was a fresher in the asylum as a nun, scarcely possessing any kind of an experience. Next to her was standing one of the most respected, nevertheless outstanding, stern and charismatic nun Sister Jude Martin who works in Briarcliff for 10 years. 

Their heels's clap upon the stairs could be heard from a few metres, taunting Timothy's attention by gaping his eyes at the nuns, especially noticing mostly 2 of them which were the most attractive and sympathetic in his eyes by gaping more in the stricter one- Jude. He was wearing a delicate smile, not taking his eyes off her, observing her until Mother Claudia interrupted him:

-Excuse me Monsignor, those nuns are going to greet you either too! - Claudia stated perplexed by gazing secretively and oddly at Mr.Howard, raising an eyebrow.

-Oh yes, no problem! Pardon me, Mother!- He excused himself like a little boy with a genuine smile.

-Everything is fine! - The leader amongst the nuns forgave Timothy's clumsiness and distraction with a buoyant smile. 

As they faced each other, Mother Claudia introduced the Monsignor to each nun including Sister Jude herself too who was quite delighted to encounter the priest. It was rather evidently at this part: