Baby Twins 3

Once the female doctor delivered firstly to the mother her newborn, Jude opened her eyes as her vision was fuzzy as she held one of the most precious things that had ever happened to her in her entire life, fulfilled with contradictory's feelings and emotions that she had experienced, between love and despiseness, between happiness and misery, between laughs and cries, between anger and smiles. Timothy couldn't take his excited chocolate brown eyes off his wife who held the baby as he admired very much the sight, his smile spontaneously grew as his loving, brittle heart gradually moltened. Jude's broad, luminous smile across her bright face was pretty evident how indisputable is her infinite felicity. 

As soon as she saw her little mini me, she was about to have a heart attack as she barely could believe that it's her and Timothy's biological daughter who just looks like their parents. She had a small chestnut hair, ungrown yet. The unnamed babygirl had alluring hazel eyes, small, cute ears, gorgeous shaped eyebrows just like her mothers, while on other hand, the little girl had her father's nose and admixture of his mother and father's lips. Moreover nameless newborn couldn't stop crying in her mother's protective, affectionate arms, as Jude attempted to soothe her daugher with shushing, meanwhile rocking her body as she cradled it.

"No, no, please, don't cry, babygirl! You are in your mommy's arms!" Jude opted to soothe her newborn daughter, who didn't stop crying and crying, stroking her baby's hair. "Even your daddy is here, rejoicing for your birth!", then the baby's crying had declined abruptly as the first baby's babbling could be perceptible for the parents' ear. "Yeah, you are babbling, my precious! You are such a tiny treasure, aren't you?" The fresher mother kept on communicating with her treasure how she recently addressed her most priceless thing in this world with Timothy altogether.

"It looks like our babygirl's weakness are your arms, sweetie!" Timothy teased Jude as they both lightly chuckled, savoring their first moments, spent in the hospital with their mini copy-paste.

"Ahahah! Possibly yes! However, probably our little, precious daughter is going to love and appreciate more your company." the middle aged woman tittered whilst ironically uttering each syllable as her supportive husband joined her titter.

"Hey, don't be pessimistic!" 

"I am not pessimistic. There are some parents who appreciate more the opposite gender's parent company. Just saying it, darling!"

"If you say so..." the former monsignor was cut off when Jude interrupted him by smiling to him in tender way as she smelled for what he is yearning for, besides his wife in labour.

"Do you want to hold the baby?"

"Oh yes, of course! But when you finish first, okay?"

Jude just nod her head in agreement, confirming her response as she continued to relish the little pearl that was in her secure, small arms, baby talking to the baby as the newborn girl couldn't stop babbling, feeling much snug. It lasted around 15 minutes, as the last minutes passed in breastfeeding as Jude unbuttoned around a couple of buttons of her baby blue's patient robe. Then she handed her partner to spend some time with their daughter, in this moment she buttoned back her robe's buttons as the baby wanted to discover her father as her widely opened, big hazel eyes stared uncertainly at him initially, thereafter adapting to him, pleasantly babbling to him too.