After Doctor, Back at Work again

Jude's POV

After the doctor, my amorous and caring husband accompanied me until we reached to my working place as we seperated with a sensual and priceless kiss, followed by a tight and warm hug, thereafter establishing myself inside the retro restaurant as it was empty like a graveyard. 

What it struck me first was the entire silence as well! I am completely convinced that my boss Jonathan Smith is in his office, doing his task as a responsible, studious and wise leader as usually. 

Anyway I went in the locker room as I took off my leather jacket, hanging it on the hang, putting on the apron with the restaurant's logo, consequently leaving the locker room by getting to back to work as initially I was startled by Jonathan as he was standing behind me, smelling his mint breath that tickles my smooth and sensitive skin.  I rotated my face, facing him directly as our eyes met, noticing his open minded smile.

-Good morning, Jonathan!- I greeted him warmly as I withdrawn with a handful centimetres away from him due to our too close proximity that seperates us. Moreover, my cheeks were heating due to the awkward situation.

-Good morning, Judy! You seem nervous. *studying my face carefully as he wrinkled his nose and lips in the same time, his velvet Afro-American accent was velvet, arching an eyebrow* What's wrong?- He posed the question in stern way, immune to not leaving it unaswered on the moment.

-I just...went...to doctor, Johnny!- I stuttered timidly as my heart beats were as swift as the quickest animal in the world, wearing jumpy smile across my flushed face. The ambience was actually intense rather than serene.

-And?- Johnny insisted to keep on with my speech.

-I am...*my cheeks carried on to heat as flames, burning my face, sensing the shame inside my self that gnaws in a slow pace, gradually my jittery soul shatters on millions of small pieces* pregnant!- I uttered with blissful voice as I dimly lowered my head in the same time.

-You are pregnant? That's amazing to hear it, Jude! Congratulations!- He grabbed my hand as he stretched it to kiss it lightly as a gentleman. His congratulation meant truly a lot to me, if I need to be frank. His smile grew rapidly as his midnight black eyes glowed.

-Aww, thank you so much, Johnny! That really signifies to me a lot! I have never been that lucky, besides gleeful to have such marvelous and fabulous husband who loves and cares for me, granting me to carry in my belly for 6-7 more straight months a little copy-paste of us, either acquiring more his mother or his father's traits. - My smile was rather hysterical and radiating charm, certainly visible satisfaction. Lastly the pressure vaporized signifcantly as the atmopshere regulated to its harmonic and the balance itself.