Thanksgiving 3

As Valerie came back at home frustrated from her working day which couldn't be actually described as, she slammed the front door as her daughter Shona was in the living room, hearing her mother's slamming door. Meantime the young woman kicked off her shoes and took off from her frail skeleton her copruon obsidian coat, hanging it the hang in the hall, beholding her precious little angel with desperate eyes, restraining herself from grabbing any item nearby to throw it directly at the wall from anger.

"Mama, are you alright?" The little girl questioned wisely as she grabbed her mother's hand.

The young lady sighed as she wiped her temple with the back of her hand, looking down at her sole child with a little smile across her pale face, in the meantime stroking her red braided hair.
The only things that could rejoice and soothe the Russian were undeniably her daughter Shona, her partner Velika, her friends and smoking as well.

"Yes, I am. I just left work earlier." She answered as she pretended like there wasn't anything wrong so that to not stress her daughter though this little girl knew many things about Casey, the man who is being detested by the Russian family, besides the Howards. Moreover Shona was deliriously intelligent, talented and reliable gal, who doesn't cries like a completely helpless prey. As an addition, Shona was taught by her mother and her aunt to not trust strangers or even anyone easily. 

Then Ms.Volkova crouched down to her daughter's level as she hugged tightly, warmly Shona as her petite body was pressed against her torso as the little girl's heart beat was slightly quicker than her mother's due to her lack of stress and pressure. The both females smiled to one another during the embrace as the older female was comforted, feeling much better in her treasure's embrace, purifying her negative thoughts about Casey and the happened at his apartment.

"I love you so much, my little cupcake!" The Russian lady said with pretending blissful voice as she didn't want to demonstrate her real emotions of the happened earlier today.

"I love you too very much, mommy!" The little girl responded with beatific, shrill voice, hence, kissing her mother's cheek.

After they broke off the hug, the mother went in the small kitchen with beige furnitures, the big window between the refrigerator and cook, with opened black and white stripped curtains, letting out the late November sun to illuminate the compact kitchen. But also the kitchen comprises a large dining table with 6 chairs in case if they have guests. The walls were painted in pale yellow whilst the floor was with black and white tiles. 

As she dragged a chair to take a sit, taking a cigarette from her pack, lighting it as she put the cigarette in her mouth, in the interim opening the window widely so that to come some fresh air and not pollute the kitchen's air with a heinous tobacco scent, she puffed of her cigarette, a smoke escaping her mouth, as she sat down again, relishing the pleasant feeling of smoking especially when she's extremely disgruntled. 

Despite it was obnoxiously unhealthy for her health, besides the people nearby the smoker, she didn't mind to lit 3 cigarettes daily especially when Mr.Goodman gets on her nerves. She wasn't a smoker until she became a maid, struggling with mental harassment from his side. It wasn't easy for her to visit his apartment which reeks of tobaccos, alcohol and another repulsive smell. It rather nauseas her nostrils and her body to visit his apartment that sinks in a total mess.