Together

Shortly after Timothy earned Jude's apology for her searing ire 2 weeks ago, she promptly packed her and the children's luggage, thereafter leaving Frank's house as the Howards returned back in their mansion at last. Especially after reuniting again.

Afterwards they had a scrumptious dinner together and unpacked their baggage, hence, they spent some time with the children until it was bedtime for them by bathing them, changing their garments and wrapping up them warmly as they fell asleep with a lullaby.

When the couple had more leisure time since the children were eventually slumbering and they forgave one another, they yearned to feel each other's soft, mossy skins contacting and connecting in the same time. Their essences linking along as they interweave. To savor one another's luscious lips, releasing sultry groans and moans from the top of their lungs. Inhaling each other's ravishing fragrance of their perfumes and hairs. Shutting tightly their eyelids, relishing its sexy moment which they hankered to experience since days.

When Timothy was in the bathroom, contemplating his own reflection on the mirror that hung over the sink, his chocolate brown eyes were fixed on the razor he used to shave his stubble beard, keeping his appearance neat. Once he was done with shaving his facial beard, hence, he stepped in the shower naked until the en-suite bathroom's door opened as Jude was wearing nothing than her lacy bloody red lingerie, covering almost her stark body.

Her mane of honey old Hollywood curls peaked her shoulders, framing her gorgeous, hardly wrinkled face. Smug, megawatt smirk, honed up in the corner of her naturally rosy-coloured lips, glowing in the dim lit bathroom where they were all alone, fortunately. Honey brown eyes fixed on his youthful, fresh face.

"You should have knocked, sweetie!" Timothy mumbled until she approached him in seductive manner, trying to be as sexy as much for him, placing a forefinger between the gap of his lips, piercing her breathtaking hazel eyes into his chocolate mist pools.

"Shu, shu, shu, darling! It's okay." The blonde shushed in tempting way in soft voice. "At least, I am the only awake for now." She opted to soothe him without any further reluctance and ado.

Meanwhile the former nun cupped his cheek with her other hand as she replaces her index finger by removing it, capturing his lips in kiss, sealing their lips by closing their eyes. He got exceedingly aroused as his manhood got tight once he saw Jude wearing nothing but her lace red lingerie that drew his attention, besides her soft shush rang in his ears as an angel anthem. Sensual sensations sent electroshock through their bodies.

"Just imagine if it wasn't you." Timothy scoffed, omitting a brisk chuckle as she joined him. Feeling the potent of her hazel eyes, beaming into his chocolate brown eyes with desire, love and lust. He was cupping her cheeks in the palms of his hands. "It would be," He struggled to utter.

"Sweetie, of course, I won't let ya bleed and die in a pool of blood if an intruder invades our home," She paused as her only free hand snaked up to her back, unclasping with ease her bra and discarding on the tiled floor with a single click. "I would get the gun and shoot the bastard until he doesn't leaves us in peace." The older woman winked at him as a smug, tempting grin spread across her lips.

"You are so dangerous and protective." He added as she pressed her bare chest on his toned chest. He could no longer bear the abstinence as a barrier between his venereal and in general needs and the patience that blocked the way. Her erected nipples squeezed by the pressure of one another's torsos had a mesmerizing effect as Jude sensed her folds already soaked, howsoever, crying for his manhood being inside her and grant him the pleasure he deserves.