The Interview and Finally Being Hired

The next morning...

Jude's POV

I woke up impulsively, without feeling sleepy anymore. I rubbed my eyes as quickly as possible, noticing that Tim was in the kitchen again...this time preparing breakfast for me again how he did the morning before. I don't have any idea what time it was right now. I brushed my teeth, cleaned myself, washing my hands including my face, thereafter brushing my hair, remaining still in my oversized Tim's pajamas which were so comfortable and warm in the same time.  

As I left the bathroom, I took a brief look at the antique clock that is located on the upper wall, displaying the recent time is "9:15AM". Whoa! I thought I was going to be late but as I remember my obligation to visit the retro restaurant for my very first interview with Mr.Smith at 10:30AM, soothed me. Meanwhile, I went downstairs, heading to the kitchen as I got the same surprise like the previous morning, despite the different breakfast. 

Tim was wearing his pajamas yet, assuming that he is too slothful or probably he is going to change his clothing later on. As I emerged in front of his eyes, his face brightened abruptly, his eyes pupils' widened, wearing a broad smile of a Sunshine.

-Good morning, Jude! - He exclaimed with gleeful voice by kissing my left cheek, hugging each other.

-Morning, Tim!- I replied back in ecstatic voice, kissing his both cheeks back, feeling the warmth and pleasurable sensation of his both muscular and big arms wrapped around my upper back.

We sat on the table, next to each other. This time was served on the table such as orange juice in two regular glasses, omelette with vegetables and cheese. The breakfast was warm and my nostrils being weakened spontaneously by the flavouring odor of roses and tulips. I sipped fresh orange juice on empty stomach, a little before to start to eat from the omelette.

-How are you, dear? - Timothy questioned in caring way, our eyes meeting, noticing his handsome and juvenile face with its expressive and aesthetic brown eyes which are unique and ideal for me...they are my moonlight. I love the way he stares at me especially when our eye contact is long-lasting, enchanting and tense.