Taking Family Photos at home

The next morning...

7th of February, 1965

Timothy's POV

I woke up next to my amazing wife who woke up as soon as I opened my eyes, rubbing them, throughout stretching my naked but sleepy yet body. She looked at me with a serene and broad smile across her lips, her eyes constantly blinking as her amorous eyelashes were moving upwards and downwards. She was my Queen while I am her King!

-Good morning, sweetheart!- She exclaimed with her still drowsy voice, smiling to me, whilst leaning my head as our lips met, a several seconds before their crash.

-Morning, my rare bird!- I said with more vital as our lips crashed, swapping a luscious brief kiss.

We weren't that sleepy anymore as we got from our beds, heading along to the bathroom as we cleaned ourselves, washing our hands, teeth, faces and taking a quick fresh shower, therefore dressing in our peignoirs by going downstairs to prepare together a coffee and breakfast such as bacon and eggs. Whilst preparing the breakfast, we striked a regular, howsoever, cute conversation. 

-How are you, Mrs.Howard?- I questioned her with ironising voice as I kept my eyes on the coffee-pot and boiling eggs whilst paying attention to my lovely wife who was standing next to me with her adorable grin.

-I am fantastic, thank you, honey! *playing with some of her curly golden long locks, rooting them onto her index finger* How about you too? - She asked with a light chuckle, her hazel eyes pierced into mine.

-Glad to hear it, Judy! *leaning head, kissing her forehead* I am super. I haven't felt so blissful to be married to the woman who truly deserves my heart. Further, you are bringing me a smile every time whenever I hear your sweet voice or I behold you. I am such a lucky man to have you, my rare bird!- I stated with gleeful voice as I couldn't resist her natural beauty especially when we are at home to see her face without that vain make up, although she looks always beautiful and she is going to be that beauteous wife and woman into my eyes and heart.