1st Month Wedding Anniversary + Is Jude Pregnant?

Around 4 weeks later...

5th of March, 1965

Jude's POV

It has been around 28 days since our marriage is an "American" dream that came true and those days we shouldn't miss and underestimate with Tim our opportunity to celebrate this special ocassion- a month wedding anniversary. Namely today is amongst the days which we have decided to celebrate our prominent ocassion by ourselves. 

It was Friday night. I was lastly back from a long and fatiguing day which I spent half of it exhausted as a rabid dog to work in the retro restaurant. As I reborned back at home by closing the door behind myself, locking it, thereafter hanging my leather jacket, kicking off my ankle boots, hopping up in slippers. As I wore a white long sleeved blouse with thin black pantyhose, red skirt, knee length including my most precious accessories on my wrist and ears.  

The 2 story house sank into a dead silence, making me to wonder what was going on as I yelled:

-Tim? Sweetie?- My eyes goggled into every room's exteriors especially the living room, arching an eyebrow in confusion with grimaced face, frowning.

I wandered around the living room, searching for Timothy but once I was about to leave the living room, he jumped from nowhere, scaring me by letting his mouth to exclaim "Boooo!". I haven't expected that, besides my heart was near the verge to have a heart attack, sensing my face all blushed due to the awkward but adorable situation, placing a palm in front of my mouth, hiding it nervously whilst my another hand was on my chest. 

-Darling...*inhaling and exhaling as I took a deep breath* good evening to you! - I said with mildly emotional voice, meanwhile cackling in the same time. 

-Good evening to you too, rare bird!- He chuckled as well too.

-It was pretty unnecessary to spook me like that.- I stated with slightly dissatisfied and sarcastic voice tone as my arms were crossed, abiding gravely with a smirk.

-Well...it seems that you didn't take that spookiness from the bottom of your heart, right?- He teased me with a question which didn't annoy me at all. It rather rendered me to giggle again. 

-I didn't.- I replied his question modestly as he cupped my cheek, swallowing gulp in throat.

-Excellent, honey! Can you guess what is our special event today, marking a month since its rebirth?

-Our 1st month wedding anniversary as well. - I winked at him, meantime grinning in the same time as I knew ideally the answer to the simple question.

-Exactly, rara avis! You are so clever. This crystal memory of yours...*pointing whilst poking my head with his index finger as we cackled along once again* memorizes many things, is that right? 

I nod my head as an obediant child, thus he exclaimed proudly:

-And for this ocassion...*grabbing my hand as he exclaimed with his velvet voice* I have prepared something, sweetheart! *covering with one of his available hands as he didn't permit me to open my eyes unless he says, while pulling me towards him as we headed directly to the kitchen* Do not open your eyes unless I command. *hence, removing my only arm that prevented Jude from beholding the things as soon as she let her eyes open mechanically, she betrayed herself as her smile grew rapidly, filled with affection, ecstas and astonishment* Oh Wow! A romantic dinner for both of us?