Back At Home Reassured

27th of December,1964

A several minutes later...

Jude's POV

Once I reborned back at home by opening the door, thereafter closing it behind me, I heard Timothy's voice yelling my name in ecstas, sprinting from the kitchen to the hall to take me instantly into his arms for a firm and warm hug after my exhausting but pleasant working day after Christmas holidays. I felt helpless and powerless into his hugs, admitting it frankly.

-Good evening, darling!- I saluted him a little before the hug process with a broad smile across my lips.

-Rare bird, you are back finally!*standing in the hall,at the border between the kitchen and the corridor,smirking to me, his chocolate eyes glowing, thus interracting to me in quicker pace within less than 3 seconds*  Good evening to you too!- He stated with gleeful voice as soon as he syllabled, his both hands patting friendly and lightly my upper back through the coat's material.

I couldn't be much happier to be in my future husband's arms especially after a fatiguing day on work that could efficiently sooth my body in spiritual way, my energy, my mind and everything else that pressures me. The embrace lasted for about a minute, followed by a romantic, for sadly short lasting kiss on the lips, therefore breaking off the hug by kicking off my boots, hanging the coat on the hook in the hall, hopping up my bare feet in the cosy and comfortable slippers, heading to the kitchen together whilst discussing along how my working day after the holidays passed until we sat down on the kitchen table next to each other, placing my both hands on the wooden table as I was dying of hunger and thirst. 

During the discussion, Timothy did study my expression and body language, noticing something, hinting him that I haven't eaten and drank something for the last 4-5-6 hours.

-Did your colleagues including your boss behold your proposal ring from me, rare bird?- He questioned with a broad smile, awaiting for my answer, his eyes didn't stop to gaze at mine with desire, affection and unconditional glee.

-Yes, two of them except Jonathan. They were tremendously glad for me, congratulating me. Likewise, they were totally shocked especially my younger colleagues Charlotte and Ramona. - I replied his question brutally honest, he cupped my both hands in his palms, sensing the warm sensation that could render me to fall asleep as far as my body was betraying me, being much weaker than my body.